Contact us

Australia AUSTRALIA 2024 - Electric Fields - One Milkali (One Blood)

How do you rate this entry?

5 4.0%

4 3.2%

9 7.3%

13 10.5%

10 8.1%

20 16.1%

18 14.5%

17 13.7%

13 10.5%

4 3.2%

11 8.9%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Preuss

There's a petition out there for Delta to do Eurovision. She probably won't do ESC ever unless she wants to try and grow her audience overseas. Delta would kill it though

Mrlazzyjazzy

Hopefully it's not Dami Im. I don't think she would be able to top Sound Of Silence and her current music is not it.

Preuss

I agree, no need for Dami to tarnish her legacy. She doesn't have the backing of Sony anymore either. Like she was gonna enter with "Paper Dragon" which is like a fine song but not near the level of Sound of Silence

Simon

So now it's confirmed will it be national final or internal selection?
Holy crap! SBS have sure kept this low key! I’d like to think it was never in doubt, but I was getting worried there.

The Swedes like Australia (I think) so hopefully they’ll welcome us back. Was it not in Malmö that Dami got second? Maybe she’ll be invited to perform at some stage during the event!

Last edited:

Mrlazzyjazzy

Delta is out, Anthony from DNA told me she would never do it lol. He also says he has heard nothing about Dami, I don't think she's been approached by anyone but has just been actively putting her name out in hope of lol.

Loindici

Veteran
Was it not in Malmö that Dami got second? Maybe she’ll be invited to perform at some stage during the event!

Unfortunately, that was in Stockholm.

Loindici

Veteran
To be honest, I want an Australian K-Pop x Eurovision collaboration, but I know that was too good to be true, even with the smaller idols in that industry.

I want to be surprised, though. I want new artists, new direction. Voyager this year is amazing, and I want something on that impact as well.

theditz83

Veteran
I still don't think she's doing it - it's just too random. Lol.
Yeah, I'm erring towards this opinion too. Remember when Rina Sawayama trolled hard with all these cyptics tweets/retweets and posts related to ESC earlier this year. Don't be drawn in my Aussie friends!

My husband would lose his mind though - reckon I'd need to try and get us out the Sweden somehow, since Dannii is his diva of choice (well above Kylie, somehow haha xshrug )

Mrlazzyjazzy

I just have this feeling it's Ricki Lee. Her next album is basically produced by DNA exclusively, she is on one of the top rated radio shows in the country so could easily get some good funding and staging if they cross promote with Austereo. Her album is coming out in March only a couple weeks before the deadline for song submissions.

goncalovieira

BBC Eurovision is following Danii Minogue along with Olly Alexander... is it her, right?

Mainshow

Veteran
She's clearly well-known due to her sister but she hasn't released a new album since 2007.
I don't know how I feel about it unless it's a duet with Kylie.

ESC94

She's clearly well-known due to her sister but she hasn't released a new album since 2007.
I don't know how I feel about it unless it's a duet with Kylie.

And her last album was a full flop even in :au:. If she wouldn´t be Kylies sister and/or would be from :uk: everyone would treat her like a forgotten has been who´s trying to have a comeback.

Top Bottom