2 1.3%

8 5.3%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

escEndre

We did have a talk with Danny from Voyager in Liverpool! Check it out here! xheart

What do you think of their chances in Liverpool?

Please share the video, and subscribe to our YouTube-channel to get the latest interview with the Eurovision contestants! xheart

Milos-BC

Genre-wise, this is a song that I should like a lot, but unfortunately I don't. I find it quite bland and forgettable, to be honest. Might also be the weakest Australian entry so far (for me). I think it will manage to qualify but I am not digging it.

2 points.

Mrlazzyjazzy

Some more footage from the first rehearsal? Audience shots but jeez Danny is a good performer. This song isn't my jam but can't deny it they have brought the staging, stage presence and performance.

Rocket man

One of the better Eurovision entries from Australia for me, and it sounds the most Australian too.

It's weird that I've seen nothing about their contract for participating is running out this year and if it's being extended or not. I'm assuming this will be the last ever Eurovision entry from Australia.

SirPeterGriffin

Such a killer tune. Catchy chorus and the ending with the key solo is so smooth. The rehearsal only enhanced my confidence. Thank you Australia for finally listening my complains and sending something with your own uniqueness instead of another mid ballad with no personality.

Mrlazzyjazzy

One of the better Eurovision entries from Australia for me, and it sounds the most Australian too.

It's weird that I've seen nothing about their contract for participating is running out this year and if it's being extended or not. I'm assuming this will be the last ever Eurovision entry from Australia.
Yep we have no idea what happens from here lol

Mrlazzyjazzy

The elephant in the room is the fact that this is Australia's last year of the contract with the Eurovision Broadcasting Union (EBU) to compete at the Contest, and there are no guarantees we will be back in 2024.

"We sure have done our best to deliver great music, performances and staging. At this stage, our future in the song contest is a live discussion, but it’s no secret we love being part of Eurovision," Clarke says. "Right now, we’re focused on giving the best performance we can with our very first band entry."

Fluke

Great staging, just not enough close-ups, the guitar solo especially was ruined with random wide shots, and the vocals weren't perfect either, in the verses especially.... hope they can nail it for the final, i really think this is a possible winner!

akoz

It was 2 hours of boredom in this semifinal, thanks :au: for waking me up with such good closer. With :at: flop, I think Voyager was a winner of this semifinal and with 2nd half draw they should get leftside of the table result in the final.

JenJen94

Oh they absolutely smashed it tonight-sent a vote to them!! Brilliant performance and I'm glad they're through. I'm wondering if they actually won the semi, or top 3 at least.

SirPeterGriffin

Yeah, i'm positive they stole Austria's thunder. Much more ecstatic roars from the crowd. Super profissional and exquisitely planned stagecraft, each member contribuited to the spectacle. I'm starting to picture that this might be a top 5 all things considered and i'm living for it.

Ezio

Veteran
Yeah that’s why they got 15th slot, one of the worst.

Top Bottom