1 1.1%

3 3.2%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

gingerale

I love the flavor Armenia is bringing to this years line-up. I think Ladaniva have better songs on their album but if their performance is as good as the video this will get the arena going.

Shadowfuxcs

I like the vibe but the song is an entry for an album instead of a standout, could have benefited by having a chorus with lyrics instead of lalalas.

crashworld

Veteran
It's cute. Why do I hear some Indian/Hindi music influences in the song? It's unique for sure, but not my kind of thing.
Somehow, they reminded me of Belarus 2017. I wonder if it's the concept and the cheerful aura they spot.
I give this a :5: because it's not bad, just not something I would typically enjoy.

jatojo

Thank you, Armenia, for raising the bar at this year's Eurovision. It's a slightly annoying song - a necessity these days, I guess - but it's instantly catchy, and the obvious elements of folk music are actually twisted a bit so it doesn't become too pastiche. The music video is good - with a well-balanced irony - and I really like the singer. For me Armenia is like Moldova 2023.

I’ll give a 7.

ag89

This has a huge potential to sound and look great live. Armenia has a tendency to stage pretty well and I hope they will go over the top with this. :)

astatine86

One point for being sung in Armenian and two more for them being cute.

The song annoys the f**k out of me. It's too cheerful and playful. The 'lalala' does my head in. Also the two of them, while being gorgeous, have this scammy spiritual healer vibe about them. Like, I can imagine they would try to convince me to pay 1500 dollars for a tea drinking session in some monastery near Yerevan in order to cleanse my soul. No, I will not be fooled.

han-g

It's cute. Why do I hear some Indian/Hindi music influences in the song? It's unique for sure, but not my kind of thing.
Somehow, they reminded me of Belarus 2017. I wonder if it's the concept and the cheerful aura they spot.
I give this a :5: because it's not bad, just not something I would typically enjoy.
Probably because there is a not insignificant crossover between Armenian and Indian culture.

Datura

i love that armenia is adding something new to this years contest, but to be honest i don't see myself listening to this a lot, it's really repetitive and for my ears a bit exhausting

CPV4931

Nice ethnic vibes and sticks in one´s head, I like...

AliceEsc

I like it and she is selling it very well, they're good. :7: for now, the repetitiveness keeps me from giving this an 8, but I'll be enjoying this in May.

Top Bottom