Contact us

Andorra ANDORRA 2022 - not taking part

escYOUnited

Administrator
flag-800.png

iwanna belovewithyou

beautiful new, especially because the Catalan language is very similar to the Italian language and above all it resembles many northern dialects, many Italians would understand the song 90%

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Come on and take part, you cowards!!! We need our blue-yellow-red confusion trio back.

And you're certainly not poor. If Senhit and San Marino can, you can too. Hell, even Moldova. :lol:

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
What would Susanne gain from this? What kind of "attention" would she be beneficiary of? Can't you just knock off with your effing misogyny at least for once?

rasmuslights

Veteran
What would Susanne gain from this? What kind of "attention" would she be beneficiary of? Can't you just knock off with your effing misogyny at least for once?

it's funny that every "negative" comment against women is perceived as misogyny these days :)

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
it's funny that every "negative" comment against women is perceived as misogyny these days :)

If the comments against women are mindless and based on absolutely no concrete facts at all, facts that can actually prove what's been said, then yes, it's just misogyny.

Well, what can you expect by Gianluca?? I put him on my ignore list a long time ago, and since then my time in the forum is much more pleasant because I don´t have to see his bullshit.

And yet, you're always so obsessed by me that you always quote every reply to my posts, repeating that you put me in your stupid ignore list and that since then you feel better, when it's clearly not true :lol: Just go to hell.

pjelacki

Well, what can you expect by Gianluca?? I put him on my ignore list a long time ago, and since then my time in the forum is much more pleasant because I don´t have to see his bullshit.
cheers for the tip. just did the same.

A-lister

Veteran
I expected them not to return, politics will be politics even in a small state like Andorra, poor Susanne to even believe in a politician's "word".

I guess being a housewife must be boring, but I'm rooting for her to eventually manage with her lobbying. She's clearly a fan.

Top Bottom