10 - Shega - Një
11 - Denis Skura - Pse nuk flet, mama?
12 - Janex - Deluzional
13 - Kelly - Meteor
14 - Ester Zahiri - Hiena
15 - Sajmir Cili - Nën maskë
16 - Urban Band - Padrëjtesi
17 - Olimpia Smajlaj - Dua

Yes, I think Alban will win. It's not the best one of this selections in my opinion, but his song is a jury pleaser. So it won't be such a surprise if it actually wins.

Endri & Stefi are my predicted second place: again, their song is not that high in my top, but I know juries will fall for it.

Ronela is a fan favourite, and in my opinion this will be enough for a podium placement: even if audience doesn't vote, huge approval reactions from the crowd actually leaves ALWAYS an impact on the juries. But I don't think it will be enough to win the all thing.

From the others, I expect Gjergj and Rezarta to complete the top 5, and in my opinion they totally deserve a high placement. I don't think they will be dark horses for a win, but maybe for a podium.

Last edited:

Mainshow

Veteran
Don´t they just announce the Top 3?

My predition after seeing all performances + knowing it´s Albania we´re talking about:

Alban. Endri & Stefi. Rezarta Smaja.

Still hoping for Ronela since I was blown away by her energy, confidence, attitude and vocals on stage BUT Alban - the song - would make me equally happy.

bURN

I know my mother would have bashed "Sekret" just like she did bash "Me Tana". I know she would have bashed "Theje" but not as much as "Sekret". Her choice would have been Janex or the Prifti brothers.
My "friend" was crazy about Ronela's song and she picked it as the winner along with Alban Ramosaj , and Kastro Zizo after listening to all the studio versions. Listening to the live versions she said ah Alban has got this. She said the live kinda killed Ronela's song and the dancers are way too many.

All my friends loved Kastro, but that is a given as to why.

My dad likes Opera so of course he loved Denis Skura.

My top 5 has changed

I still stand to my top 3.

1. Alban Ramosj 10/10
2. Endri & Stefi 9.7/10 ( too bad this is a Eurovision year or they would have won)
3. Denis Skura 9.6/10 it would be amazing to see Albania send Opera in Italy, but I know this is chancless is still good though
4. Kastro Zizo 9/10 this song is just very unique. Again it is something only Bojken Lako would try. However it makes you pay attention whether you like the song or not. The second night helped this song a lot, especially towards the older audience that love Justina Aliaj.
5. Janex- Deluzional I think I need to take a trip to New York to see her perform. She has an amazing confidence and great screen presence. This really helps her with the song. She also has a very modern song. I am sure if this sing had participated in Kenga Magjike she would have done very very well. I love her look too.

6. Ronela Hajati - this song dropped one place for me. I love Sabri Fejzullahu and all, and I respect Ronela for having a great stage presence and a good voice, but just the song itself is just not something I would vote it higher. In any type of competition I would usually vote that kind of song fourth or fifth. It is good, but nothing outstanding.

njdevils94

Veteran

My predition after seeing all performances + knowing it´s Albania we´re talking about:

Still hoping for Ronela since I was blown away by her energy, confidence, attitude and vocals on stage BUT Alban - the song - would make me equally happy.
I have a feeling they will crown a winner for newcomer of the year as well.

Zonne147

Here is my prediction for tonight (not based on personal taste):

1 - Alban Ramosaj - Theje
2 - Endri & Stefi - Triumfi i jëtes
3 - Ronela Hajati - Sekret
4 - Gjergj Kacinari - Në ëndërr mbete ti
5 - Rezarta Smaja - E jemja nuse
6 - Mirud - Për Dreq
7 - Eldis Arrnjeti - Refuzoj
8 - Kastro Zizo - Kujë
9 - Evi Reci - Me duaj
10 - Shega - Një
11 - Denis Skura - Pse nuk flet, mama?
12 - Janex - Deluzional
13 - Kelly - Meteor
14 - Ester Zahiri - Hiena
15 - Sajmir Cili - Nën maskë
16 - Urban Band - Padrëjtesi
17 - Olimpia Smajlaj - Dua

I agree with this prediction, I did a small one earlier today and I predicted the same five songs to finish in the top 5, but in a slightly different order:

1. Ronela Hajati
2. Alban Ramosaj
3. Endri & Stefi
4. Rezarta Smaja
5. Gjergj Kaçinari

I think this might be the year where the big fan favorite wins in Albania, but on the other hand, I think Alban might be less divisive and I see every jury member having him as one of their favorites even though he is not vocally perfect. I think it's 50/50.

All of the others are a little bit bold, but the audience responded very well to Endri & Stefi, so I see them doing very well. I'm not sure of how they'll do with this jury though. Rezarta and Gjergj also have the whole package to be in the FiK top 5.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

Recently they've only announced the top 3, yes. I wish they'd go back to revealing a full ranking. I was shocked and gutted last year when Xhesika Polo missed the top 3 but it could have softened the blow a bit if I could have seen she was at least 4th or something.

I agree with your top 3 prediction as well, although I think Ronela has a good chance to reach the podium and win even. The jury this year has some young faces and it all seems quite in her favour. Endri & Stefi feel like the typical Fik runner up that fans don't see coming. They received the best crowd reaction and are obviously well loved and respected. We're going to Italy and I feel like this year Albania could want to send something truly classy to the contest.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I'll try and tune in for tonights final. Missed the semis because of plans but I've seen soms clips of the semis and imma just say it. I'm not feeling Ronela at all tbh. I didn't either with Elvana so idk if its the arena and orchestra, but then Zjarri Im was insane and imo far better. We will have to see. Alban i actually really like, a lot however it being FiK I'm prepared for an underdog to come through so i wouldn't be upset if Rezarta finally took it. Also it's 2021, still amazes me this contest doesn't have a televote in any form

Citelis

Yes, I think Alban will win. It's not the best one of this selections in my opinion, but his song is a jury pleaser. So it won't be such a surprise if it actually wins.
I hope not since i really don't like his entry but yes i can see it happening too.

Zonne147

The running order for tonight:

1. Olimpia Smajlaj
2. Denis Skura
3. Kelly
4. Sajmir Çili
5. Ester Zahiri
6. Kastro Zizo
7. Urban Band
8. Gjergj Kaçinari
9. Evi Reçi
10. Mirud
11. Endri & Stefi
12. Ronela Hajati
13. Shega
14. Janex
15. Eldis Arrnjeti
16. Alban Ramosaj
17. Rezarta Smaja

Ajeje Brazorf

1. Olimpia Smajlaj
2. Denis Skura
3. Kelly
4. Sajmir Çili
5. Ester Zahiri
6. Kastro Zizo
7. Urban Band
8. Gjergj Kaçinari
9. Evi Reçi
10. Mirud
11. Endri & Stefi
12. Ronela Hajati
13. Shega
14. Janex
15. Eldis Arrnjeti
16. Alban Ramosaj
17. Rezarta Smaja

Alban between Eldis and Rezarta??? Interesting. Alban should be perfect vocally tonight: Eldis is a youngster, but he showed some promising vocals these two days and his song is a good ballad, Rezarta is a great performer aswell and her song fits perfectly with the closing spot. If Alban flops vocally he can be in trouble. I still see him winning though.

bURN

I have a feeling they will crown a winner for newcomer of the year as well.
They have the orchestra award only, and then the Top 3 I believe. This is done to not offend the "professional singers". They feel that if let's say Kastro Zizo ends last might be a career breaker for him, or he may get offended. Many professionals do not like being judged like that.

nudiecrudi

the winner of evening 2. xqueenbitch

1. Olimpia Smajlaj
2. Denis Skura
3. Kelly
4. Sajmir Çili
5. Ester Zahiri
6. Kastro Zizo
7. Urban Band
8. Gjergj Kaçinari
9. Evi Reçi
10. Mirud
11. Endri & Stefi
12. Ronela Hajati
13. Shega
14. Janex
15. Eldis Arrnjeti
16. Alban Ramosaj
17. Rezarta Smaja
FIK closing with fireworks. Alban and Rezarta are excellent.
My wish
1-2 Rezarta Smaja or Kastro Zizo, for me is the same. Both smashed . Yesterday I had goosebumps with Justina and Kastro. A real maestry. I don't know if they suit to ESC but I wouldn't care at all.
3 Alban
4 Ronela
5 Janex.

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Rezarta closing us out xheat

hunty73

Running orders mean less with jury only as no televote to affect,but contrast can still make songs stand out.Alban following two weak entries is prime position.Ronela having to follow crowd favourites and jury friendly isnt ideal.Rezarta performing last is a real message from the producers that they hold her in high regard.You just know she will deliver the quality.Surely she must go to ESC one year.Likely Alban's to lose here with Ronela a huge threat.
I can imagine quite a few long term ESC fans feeling very emotional seeing Rezarta close the show.

AlekS

Veteran
No idea who would win tonight. I take my bet on Alban, but I obviously cheer for Ronela & Rezarta. These 3 are my faves.
Well, they slaughtered Xhuli, so I won't be surprised if they would do the same to all 3 xdiablo
Sandals defeated talent xcookie

Last edited:
Top Bottom