20 6.4%

14 4.5%

17 5.5%

19 6.1%

16 5.1%

79 25.4%

• Total voters

Scooby

No doubt this was far the best performance in this semi. I was enjoying in every second of Suus. Congratulations Rona on this fabulous performance, your compatriots can be proud on you.

And my sincerely condolence to Albanian people because that huge tragedy :(

Fluke

I would have been shocked if this didn't make it, with that audience response. Hoping for top 5! :p

Mozz

Isn't it just seriously awesome: before the rehearsal hardly anybody believed Albania would make it to the finals, and then Rona convinced almost everybody with her rehearsal performances and then there was hardly anyone who believed she would not make it to the final.

And now she's actually made it. I'm pretty thrilled with it.

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Isn't it just seriously awesome: before the rehearsal hardly anybody believed Albania would make it to the finals, and then Rona convinced almost everybody with her rehearsal performances and then there was hardly anyone who believed she would not make it to the final.

And now she's actually made it. I'm pretty thrilled with it.

Same here and I'm happy to admit I was one of them. And I still don't think that I would feel as strongly about the song if I would only listen to it on the radio or on my Ipod. This song is meant to be sung live by a brilliant singer and that is exactly what happened.

94ayd

The last minute was divine. One of two performances this year that can make you cry - 2nd one being that of :es:. :)

Mozz

Yes, I have to admit it: I cried a little bit tonight during this song, near the end. :)

QwaarJet

ESC Moderator
Rona was amazing, and It was amazing to see her emotions come through while also able to control her singing. It absolutely deserved to qualify, but I was still shocked (much fist pumping happened) when the flag came out. A triumph for real talent in my opinion.

watersoup

Can't agree with the poster who said that Rona only gave 90%. I can't see how she could have given more without literally breaking down in tears in the middle of the song.

Still don't really like her song, but that was a fantastic performance. Also, every entrant should at least have the opportunity to sing knowing that their compatriots are watching them live. She didn't have that tonight so it is nice that she will on Saturday.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
So in awe with the result. This was the best performance for me in this semi. I'm extremely happy for all the fans of this entry (especially Rainywoods and several others on this board).

The reason why I thought it was the best entry tonight was that it was so authentic, I could feel everything she sang. I believe Rona almost cried at the end of her performance, which....touched me. It was breathtaking for a full 3 minutes. Wow. I'm taking a bow to this.

Thank you Mozz:p Im extremely happy for Rona and everyone who enjoyed the performance tonight. Her entry has attracted soo much hate and misunderstanding. For the longest time I felt soo alone, like I was the only person who felt what Rona was singing about. I was literally besotted with the song, the first time I heard it I was moved by Rona's courage and performance. I was astounded by her. The audiences reaction to the song tonight actually was chilling (in a good way). The massive cheers after the first chorus. It's wonderful to see something soo special and brave rewarded. Whatever happens now at least Rona has made the final. It would have actually been a crime if she hadnt. I can now give Rona my vote in the final. It's the least I can do. Her song has genuinely touched my life.

And I cried as well, even before the "Qaj's" started

Mannone

Certainly one of the most beautiful performances ever in the Eurovision Song Contest. Not one my favourites, but it grew a lot on me!

I totally agree with you. It grew more than a lot on me too! Incredible theater! Amazing vocals! It still is a little too hard to digest for me, but it went from 0/5 to 3/5 on my list. This was the sort of music supposed to be performed live, in contrary to Ivis failure.

Pearly

Superb performance, one of my favo's of this semi. Am so glad it reached the final.

Rusch

That performance was so amazing. The cried all the sadness oft he world and everybody wants to cry with her. I never saw so much emotions on the stage. Mark my words: She might win on Saturday. Sounds crazy? She surely got the vote from the juries and the song gains more and more support. This is really strange, because at the beginning everybody thought the Albanian are crazy to come up with such a sad song.

nudiecrudi

Amazing....she deserved the final...As I've written many times, this year Albania could be "the dark horse". Good luck to her

Mozz

^(both posts above me)^ That was what I was thinking too this past night, but I didn't have the guts to put it here, black on white. But I'm definitely holding my heart for this entry on Saturday night....

Top Bottom