Contact us

2021 Bold Predictions

empo21

Veteran
Belgium is winning (or at least top 5) with a Netherlands 2014 type hype blast come the rehearsals.

Iker

Veteran
I see Jendrik getting a zero point from the juries and some 24 points from the televote.
:de:, when Europe asked you for a song being quite the opposite to the infamous "Sister", Europe didn't meant that AT. ALL.
0 from the juries is possible but I think he will get much more from the televote, maybe even 100 points. It will not be forgettable as 'Sister'.

mauve

Veteran
I think Jendrik won't get many points from the Juries, but I could imagine that he will receive more points from the televoters than Spain or the UK (when looking at the big 5). I doubt he will end last place.

ESC94

I just wonder that so many actually like UK's entry. I think it's quite boring. :unsure:

Well, liking an enty and voting for it are two different things. I can imagine that many viewers don´t mind :uk: 2021 but simply don´t care enough to vote for it. That´s why I also expect another bottom five result for them this year.

Last edited:

Gwendal

ChaChaLand (without Ryan Gosling :( emoji sadboi)
I just wonder that so many actually like UK's entry. I think it's quite boring. :unsure:
I wouldn't say boring but... generic. Radio-friendly for sure, produced with summer in mind, but not really Eurovision. Also expecting another bottom five for :uk: this year, but we may be surprised with the staging

Iker

Veteran
A very bold prediction of mine: :is: or :lt: will win Eurovision song contest this year. Not last year, THIS year! I'll bet a penny on Iceland.
These two songs are not my favorites, but navigate around my 10th place. But they both still've got some kind of quirkiness that Malta and Switzerland do not have... even if I'd prefer Switzerland.
I agree. Neither :is: or :lt: are typical Eurovision entries (not something you get every year) and they will stand out big time for good reason. I think though that :lt: will finish higher.

Iker

Veteran
:ru: nq is much bolder than :au: at this point, she was borderline before and now that she won't be performing live diminishes her chances even more imho
Is it 100% certain that Montaigne will nit perform live? I have only seen rumours circulating.

burrito

Is it 100% certain that Montaigne will nit perform live? I have only seen rumours circulating.

afaik still uncertain, but i think it's safe to assume so, i don't think that the rumour came out of nowhere, no?

Kaz

Not necessarily bold, just very specific:
:ch: will finish 6th in the final
:lt: will finish 7th in the final
:md: will finish 14th in the final
:al: will finish 17th-19th in the final
:ru: will have the biggest televote-jury discrepancy, placing top 5 with the televote but bottom 5 with the jury
:sm: will receive more televote points in the final than last year, however their televote rank will be lower than 10th
:il: :au: and :ua: will be ranked 10th-12th in the semi respectively but there will be max 5 points separating the three
:il: will only qualify thanks to the jury, however in the final they will receive more points from the televote than from the jury. She will also pull a Leonora, qualifying in 10th but placing overall better than 20th.
Final top five will be: :mt: :fr: :se: :bg: :it:

Top Bottom