Contact us

šŸŽ¤KARAOKE SPINOFF 2šŸŽ™ļø - An All You Can Sing Buffet! (RESULTS ON POST #23 - 20:00 CET)

Rmetr0

::svo has just voted!

You all were amazing, I really enjoyed listening to all the performances!! šŸ”„šŸ”„
And I wish I didn't have to give anyone :1: but... I had to do this anyway and it was pretty much heartbreaking, I'm sorry šŸ’”

Veliky

Lines are now closed! Everyone has voted, and we have 2 extra sets, for a total of 8 voters!

Results tomorrow, Wednesday, at 8pm CET! :eek::eek::eek:

Veliky

The loud and drunken audience has spoken: who has offered the best karaoke performance? 6 courageous singers, 6 songs, one Golden Microphone to win!

Let's get started!

Scoreboard0.png

But first, an opening A capella performance of "Without You" by a surprise guest!

Looren

Veteran
Been a pleasure to listen to your performances guys, wish I could give more points to y'all xheart

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
Hey hey! ::rah is here watching the results! xheya
Really excited.... it's the first time I showed my voice on this forum. :mrgreen:

Very best of luck to everyone...and I love the scoreboards! :cool:

Veliky

It's already time for our last voter, Svobodnia! But before that, let's take a look at the situation.

With their latest set of votes, Rahasia-Diati has boosted Sakuralia near the top of the scoreboard. With a 12 from Svobodnia to Sakuralia, and 1 to Rahasia-Diati, the Sakuralians are taking home the victory. Any other scenario leads to a Rahasia-Diatian win! :eek:

NAIL. BITING.​

Top Bottom