Contact us

🇩🇰⚔ Sinceramente

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Re: DENMARK OF PEACE 1 0 7 ✕ The Saturdays - Not Giving Up

Notorious shits on any song by a girlband from extreme heights. Yes, even Little Mix.

tumblr_lrzrdrmQSI1qg0teio11_r1_400.gif

Sorry bitches

tumblr_lpdoy86v2K1qg0teio3_250.gif
Just to think it's hasn't been NSCed yet...
Higher, Up!, All Fired Up, What About Us, Not Giving Up, Notorious, If This Is Love...
slayed.gif

Simon87

Missing you xheart

Luki

Issues >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Liam

Hardly! Girl groups have been popular as far back as The Surpremes and further. But more recently, from the Spice Girls onwards, there have been HEAPS of popular British girl groups. Bwitched, Eternal, Atomic Kitten and Sugababes came before Girls Aloud, but only really Girls Aloud and SBs maintained their popularity until 2008 without splitting up. From Girls Aloud though, there were not really any successful girl bands, so clearly the demand for them was dying or dead at that time. So you could argue that The Saturdays have actually succeeded IN SPITE of Girls Aloud. Then you have bands like Stooshe, who have come and gone, while The Saturdays remain popular even with newer, younger groups such as Little Mix. Also, Rebecca Black has more talent in her little finger than Cheryl Cole............ exaggeration, perhaps. Perhaps not.

I know way too much about girlbands xD

Liam

By the way, way to go Vasilije, your thread is clearly the most popular this edition! lool

theditz83

Veteran

Hardly! Girl groups have been popular as far back as The Surpremes and further. But more recently, from the Spice Girls onwards, there have been HEAPS of popular British girl groups. Bwitched, Eternal, Atomic Kitten and Sugababes came before Girls Aloud, but only really Girls Aloud and SBs maintained their popularity until 2008 without splitting up. From Girls Aloud though, there were not really any successful girl bands, so clearly the demand for them was dying or dead at that time. So you could argue that The Saturdays have actually succeeded IN SPITE of Girls Aloud. Then you have bands like Stooshe, who have come and gone, while The Saturdays remain popular even with newer, younger groups such as Little Mix. Also, Rebecca Black has more talent in her little finger than Cheryl Cole............ exaggeration, perhaps. Perhaps not.

I know way too much about girlbands xD

When the Saturdays first broke onto the scene, they were heralded in the UK as the new Girls Aloud. For that reason alone, they have Girls Aloud to thank for a lot of initial exposure. And don't get me wrong - I adore The Sats, but Girls Aloud were the trailblazers for the "generation" after the Spice Girls.

CypriotGirl

Veteran

I judge only by their songs. Girls Aloud have some songs I adore, like "Something New", and many of their older songs, while I have yet to hear a song by The Saturdays and say "wow".

Liam

When the Saturdays first broke onto the scene, they were heralded in the UK as the new Girls Aloud. For that reason alone, they have Girls Aloud to thank for a lot of initial exposure. And don't get me wrong - I adore The Sats, but Girls Aloud were the trailblazers for the "generation" after the Spice Girls.

Either way, they caused the media to write off Girls Aloud as old and washed up, while The Saturdays were new, fresh, and arguably better.

The-Saturdays-Gentleman-Frankie-Mollie-Vanessa.gif

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Re: ✕ DENMARK OF PEACE 1 1 0 ✕

NSC 1 0 8 E M P I R E

line2yly2.png

2 0 th A N N I V E R S A R Y

NSC 1 0 9
O U R T I M E

line2yly2.png

NSC 1 1 0 S T U P I D L I T T L E T H I N G S