Staff member
zeAGEnF.png

n7Sxe50.png

click picture

HBkO5fp.png

Last edited:

Amir

Veteran
Re: Western USA | WV15 | Lifegouse feat. Natasha Bedingfield - Between The Raindrops

finally an entry that I like xrofl
good choice!

as78

Re: Western USA | WV15 | Lifegouse feat. Natasha Bedingfield - Between The Raindrops

Great song from :west: again. xheart
Good luck Vangelis. xcheers

EmperorG

Re: \m/(>.<)\m/ Western USA \m/(>.<)\m/ | WV15 | Lifehouse feat. Natasha Bedingfield - Between The Raindrops

xyaaayxyaaayxyaaayxbikexbikexbikexbikexbike Thank you all for your votes and I'm in the final! xbikexbikexbikexbikexbikexyaaayxyaaayxyaaay

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Re: \m/(>.<)\m/ Western USA \m/(>.<)\m/ | WV15 | Lifehouse feat. Natasha Bedingfield - Between The Raindrops

Lovely entry xheart. I didn't want to make comments in the threads! IOTAP I'm looking for the posts with the songs to like them only, mr Vango... :p

EmperorG

Lovely entry xheart. I didn't want to make comments in the threads! IOTAP I'm looking for the posts with the songs to like them only, mr Vango... :p
thank you xlove

btw, what do you mean? xthink

EmperorG

Re: \m/(>.<)\m/ Western USA \m/(>.<)\m/ | WV15 | Lifehouse ft. Natasha Bedingfield - Between The Raindrops + Plans for W

Plans for WV16: I'll send a song that I've sent in a spin-off and If it take a good placing I'll send it..:D If not, I'll have a national final xbike

EmperorG

Re: Western USA | WV15 | Lifehouse ft. Natasha Bedingfield - Between The Raindrops + Plans for WV16

the only one that knows my entry is Celia xbikexbike

EmperorG

Re: Western USA | WV15 | Lifehouse ft. Natasha Bedingfield - Between The Raindrops + Plans for WV16

The song I'll send next time will be a continuation of something that started today xlove

esc87fan

It has something to do with a certain running gag, doesn't it? ;)

Top Bottom