bMQUB7C.png

Uto

Veteran

VHgFETy.png

Last edited:

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
:paci: has voted. Decent final, but with an overall vibe of dark/nocturne, don't know why. I guess it fits the theme. I'm missing Côte d'Ivoire and Iceland, they'd have added more colour to this line-up. As for my 12, I just had to. My whole top 5 is just bless if I think about it.

Ngl I still have a bitter taste after that semi result. Hopefully :fo: won't suffer from the same curse here. :coffee:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
:us: voted here the other night, and this final was a proper bit of alright. My top 4 though was extraordinarily wonderful. Top tier levels of great. It felt painful only being able to give the 12 to one of them. I went back and forth listening to two particular songs, my eventual 12 and 10 about five times each in a row, desperately looking for some kind of "this is the one" sign. In the end I went with my heart.

Uto

Veteran
The deadline has passed, the voting booth is closed. We have results, we have a winner, we have a real winner, we have someone whose results are just nice, we have a bunch of people ending on lush prime numbers or conversely gorgeous round numbers. We have people who received a shit ton of 12s, others got none of them. All this stuff man, all these statistics. Fabulous. Rainy will probably want to show them to you at some point.

Uto

Veteran
I was promised results but I haven't seen anything yet.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Z1SvshD.gif

:west: is here x

Zeus

:kr: is ready to get a mid result and also wants to sleep on time so hurry up with your early UK timezone

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
THANK YOU, TUDOR BUMBAC

ONE OF MOLDOVA'S FINEST RIGHT THERE

AND WE'RE VERY LUCKY TO HAVE HIM HERE WITH US TONIGHT

BUT NOW..

THE TIME HAS COME

THE VOTES HAVE BEEN COUNTED AND VERIFIED

LET'S CROWN OUR NEXT WORLDVISION WINNER!

Top Bottom