Contact us

☀️ WLSC205 🔷 Alasanti, Solentoya 🔷 Voting DDL: 04 OCT 21:00 CEST ✨

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Zk1tIi8.png

so guys, it's been years since i joined this forum and i was always so active, sometimes in a way that might have annoyed some people :ROFLMAO: sorry for that. it wasn't the best couple years overall for me at all and I'm trying to get my life together more now, in this time I could be less active/online here. So here is kind of a #goodbye entry </3 but not really, im still here!! but won't be in most contests probably for now, since im close to be banned from the NSC waiting list, i think its the perfect chance to end my career with class. xqueenbitch

(good)bye, love u xheart
inb4 you forget to vote again

(we miss you boo xheart)

HayashiM

Veteran
Sound quality is bad here, at certain points it's almost unbearable. It's probably a song you've grown to love through a version with at least decent sound quality. For me to enjoy it I would prefer a version with better sound. There are versions on YouTube that have better sound, but you would have to sacrifice the video clip (par exemple: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQLlGzJXu7c).

Thanks for the heads up. Yeah, it's as you say. I know the song because of the Hikaru no Go anime, but I wanted to include its video clip, guess I should have checked that one better. I will include your link in my original post.
(Come on, my debut, and a revamp already? :eek: :) )

Last edited:

Uto

Veteran
Thanks for the heads up. Yeah, it's as you say. I know the song because of the Hikaru no Go anime, but I wanted to include its video clip, guess I should have checked that one better. I will include your link in my original post.
Well for a good number of people the issue doesn’t exist, but I listen to everything with headphones and I turn the volume up, so subpar sound quality stands out to me. It happens quite often with older songs that there’s only an upload from the stone age and there’s nothing to be done about it, but in your case we’re looking at a dilemma. I will check later if I can download the clip and the song in better quality and blend them. Might get copyright issues, we’ll see.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
tv-sol1.png

STAGE CONCEPT REVEALED

stage-design.png

The stage concept design for this edition has officially been released with construction starting within the next couple of days. The design features an abstract design with a full LED back drop and a central entry point for singers. Behind the entry and LEDS is the greenroom which will become visible once the LEDS screens are turned of. As well as this, there is a full wrap around catwalk with a central fan zone area in the middle. The abstract 'shell' is also mobile so delegations have greater room for freedom when putting their staging concepts together.

Uto

Veteran

Done creating clip with the sound quality of the anime version, YouTube caught copyright but it's not an issue. It's only blocked in Denmark.

Romeo

:il:b
Il-Bidu
Aswad
Shine

I was watching Death in Paradise the other day and this song was playing and I fell in love with it so I decided to send it to WLSC

Uto

Veteran
This burn. I can feel it in my bones.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Oof the scandal. Imma change that up and pretend it never happened. ❤

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
tv-sol1.png

HOSTS ANNOUNCED

hosts.png

With preperations and construction of the stage well under way, the rumour mill has been working over time as to who will be hosting this event. Some names including Natalie for Cascada or our previous entry Nassi have been amongst those rumoured, however all are untrue. We will have 3 hosts. Two on stage and one in the green room. Previous entrants and winners Sofia Carson and Saša Kovačević will take the job as the main on stage hosts, while Gülşen will take on the role as the green room host. In a press release all 3 were said to be excited to taking on the host roles, with Sofia making a comment on the fact its great to be a host after last being a participant and not having the worries and stress that come along with it.

tuorem

Despite implying Tybalteva would join WLSC 205 after hosting the previous edition, broadcaster TYBC 1 issued a statement on September 28 to inform the organisers its participation would not be possible eventually due to unforeseen circumstances.

HoD tuorem wished "Endórë an exciting debut and good luck to all participants" while sending TV SOL his regards. :) We hope to be back soon.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
few hours from the deadline, if we can get an even number of players i'll be very happy. :D

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Top Bottom