Contact us

• Ελληνική Δημοκρατία • MELISSES - 30-40 (Οh Yes i do)

Sultana

yhFO9be.png

WV 176 | Evangelia & Mente Fuerte - Páli - 2nd place
WV 177 | Lila - Atoutaler - 12th place
WV 178 | Andromache - Na soun psema - 6th place
WV 179| Ρένα Μόρφη a.k.a. Σούλη Ανατολή - Όταν Σου Χορεύω - Unplaced
WV 180 | DuoViolins feat. Andromachi - Θαλασσάκι - 9th place
WV 181 | Κωνσταντίνος Αργυρός - Ελπίδα - 4th place​

Last edited:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Re: Greece ▨ WV87 ▨ Μαλού - Τους Είπες Πως

Oh my gosh, your section at the top of the page with your entries as gifsxheatxheart My laptop actually froze there for about 20 seconds with shock after opening the spoiler (i'm not even joking). I love them. Helena, Mariza and of course Efi are my favourites from your the Greece so far.

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

Oh my gosh, your section at the top of the page with your entries as gifsxheatxheart My laptop actually froze there for about 20 seconds with shock after opening the spoiler (i'm not even joking). I love them. Helena, Mariza and of course Efi are my favourites from your the Greece so far.

ahaha in hindsight the gifs weren't such a good idea xrofl2 sometimes they load very slow. but had a lot of fun making them xheat im glad you enjoyed some of my entries xheart

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

ahaha in hindsight the gifs weren't such a good idea xrofl2 sometimes they load very slow. but had a lot of fun making them xheat im glad you enjoyed some of my entries xheart

In fairness it's probably my very old laptop. It struggles whenever people insert multiple videos on a page even. I stopped using Wiwibloggs because of their love at one of time of putting about 20 videos on their news articles. I need to see 35 Gera Greek entry gifs on this page so that my laptop can set itself on fire, giving me then a reason i'm looking for to finally purchase myself a new one.

SaladBreak

Re: Greece ▨ WV88 ▨ Artist announced!

xheat xheat xheat
Now we are to see is it the obvious choice or will Gera do a twist xcheer
But any choice from the 3 songs I have in mind is a correct choice.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Re: Greece ▨ WV88 ▨ Artist announced!

Slay us with the super hit. xbow xbow

xheat xheat xheat
Now we are to see is it the obvious choice or will Gera do a twist xcheer
But any choice from the 3 songs I have in mind is a correct choice.

A candlelight remix version to a grey video with weird gera-esque indie vibes that will get some random player no one has heard off excited and simultaneously disappoint pot 1 who are prepared for the smash hit of the century. xheat

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Re: Greece ▨ WV88 ▨ Eleni Foureira - Vasilissa

WOAH keeping that Bigicia theme going into Greece. Eleni slay our bodies and take us to Greece. xheat

Nicholas123

Re: Greece ▨ WV89 ▨ LAST ENTRY ▨ Andromachi - To Feggari

I had this song on my list, although to be completely honest, i was not fully convinced by it. It is really nice though! Good luck! :D

Nicholas123

Congratulations, i have arrived!!!!!

images

WV People's expectations...

VS

Reality...

But, who knows? we might compromise at times, and have surprising entries, as well, by combining quality with hotness....:mrgreen:

Seriously now, i think that after 5 years, you all know what you should expect.

My first entry for :gr: will have a double "symbolism". It's a song that i could not send from ::atti as it was ineligible and it's performed by a band from my hometown. xheart The genre could be described as "cinematic pop", with an intense retro vibe and a Yan Tiersen influenced tune! :D
[MENTION=10351]Trece[/MENTION] hun, could you please make me the owner of the thread? :mrgreen:

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

Good luck with your UNLIMITED GREECE run, Nicholas xheart :lol: Cinematic pop sounds interesting, can't wait to see your WV90 entry :D

I'll certainly miss Greece tho </3 Twas a good time to be in this lovely country

Nicholas123

Re: Greece WV 90 -???????

:gr: :gr: :gr: WorldVision 90 :gr: :gr: :gr:

Carte Postale - Rio

The amazing "Carte Postale" from my beloved hometown Patras, are the greek representatives for this edition! xcheer Beautiful, retro and romantic, their song "Rio" became an instant favorite of mine, when i first listened to it, 3 years ago. The band insists on making the music they personally like and on keeping their base in a smaller city and not moving to Athens to chase a bigger career, which i personally find so romantic! :lol: xheart
I know that some of you have already listened to the song before in NSC under the flag of Oussou Empire, but it's not fair! I listened to the song first,i had it on my list for NSC, but Fotianna beated me to the punch, by sending it first...xrofl2
This is a nice chance to introduce these great artists to the rest of the WV community!
Enjoy! xmusic

Nicholas123

Re: Greece WV 90 | Carte Postale - Rio

Thank you so much for the the 8th place in the final, it was much more than i expected! :D

Plans about the next edition ; Since Liza asked me some days ago to surprise her with "greek" songs, i decided to give it a try. Dark, atmospheric folk, in greek language it is. for WV 91! :D The song was chosen by a secret juror, whose identity will be revealed, as it's customary. after the semifinal show! xup

Top Bottom