Eva's official site has been updated

our beauty :p

f251d50e7891.jpg

583c789e32c4.jpg

http://evarivas.com/

Qele_Armenia

Re: ???????? - Armenia 2010 - Eva Rivas - Apricot Stone

Jivan Gasparyan Will Ensure Plushenko's 'Effect' in Eurovision 2010

Armenian duduk player Jivan Gasparyan’s participation in the Eurovision 2010 Song Contest together with the Eva Rivas – the Armenian representative – has already been confirmed.

In turn, Ara Gevorgyan, an famous Armenian song-writer also present at the press conference, said that Gasparyan’s participation will give what Russian figure skater Even Plushenko’s participation did during Dima Bilan’s song.

“That is to say it will be only positive; it will have the same effect. It is not bad. However, the performance is very beautiful,” said Gevorgyan.

Earlier there were rumors about Gasparyan’s possible participation in the Eurovision 2010 Song Contest with Eva Rivas. Gasparyan even confirmed then that he received such an offer from Rivas’s producer Valeri Saharyan.

tert.am

yilmaz

Qele_Armenia said:

She's the most beautiful woman in the contest this year. Thanks for sharing! Wish her and the team good luck in the finals!:)

Qele_Armenia

Eva Rivas- Apricot Stone - Eurovision 2010 (8 bit & DJ Vakcina remix)

[youtube:3j3e2wej]u78fTUOHGUU[/youtube:3j3e2wej]

thank you yilmaz :p

bgrbns91

our turkish people say a word to long haired woman. turks know this word and word is a name. it is kezban :D this name completely goes with eva . i havent seen before bad and neglectic hair. she must cut . her hair makes me vomit :(

Qele_Armenia

Apricot Stone by Eva Rivas (Cover by Amir Marali)

[youtube:hh58v360]4ChlmddNyE4[/youtube:hh58v360]

Qele_Armenia

bgrbns91 said:
our turkish people say a word to long haired woman. turks know this word and word is a name. it is kezban :D this name completely goes with eva . i havent seen before bad and neglectic hair. she must cut . her hair makes me vomit :(

oh come on.I can't agree with you .what does it mean "neglected"
maybe you complain of her long hair, that's different.Eva is a tall girl and long hair suit to her hight ;)

bgrbns91

it is mean of neglectic ''ankhnam'' i search from google translation but i wanted to say uncared i dont like her sirusho was best i know her all armenian songs :D arzhani e is my favourite

LadyKiller

Banned

Qele_Armenia said:
bgrbns91 said:

oh come on.I can't agree with you .what does it mean "neglected"
maybe you complain of her long hair, that's different.Eva is a tall girl and long hair suit to her hight ;)

Long is an understatement. Her hair is taller than me! :lol:

Someone get me Edward immediately! :mrgreen:

Enigma

Gosh!Why are you so jealous?Can't find another topic to discuss?And after all,how can you say "uncared" if you've never seen her in real life? Her long hair is just beautiful and shiny (just pay attention to her first rehersal).

Enigma

Oh,sorry,sorry.I didn't notice,who are "jealous".Oh my God.This contra Turkish-Azerbaijani-Armenian "issue" annoys me.
All songs are beautiful and all the singers have their unique beauty.Enjoy the show and put away the "jealous things".That will bother you very much.

PashonFrut

@Ladykiller

Somebody thinks you are Azerbaijani, because of that Elnur&samir sig xrollinglol

ohh u BIG JELUS ... U NO WIN IS OSLOE! xrofl2 xrofl3

Enigma

Oh,how funnyyy.
I don't think about any nationality of yourselves (read my sig!).I just speak about the issue.
In Eurovision (and also in Eurovision kind of forums) there're NO NATIONALITY (at least for me),there's a song and a singer and we vote either for a song or for a singer.

LadyKiller

Banned

PashonFrut said:
@Ladykiller

Somebody thinks you are Azerbaijani, because of that Elnur&samir sig xrollinglol

ohh u BIG JELUS ... U NO WIN IS OSLOE! xrofl2 xrofl3

Ahahahahaha! Mi big jelus coz Eva iz prettiestest, shi biutifil, long her , shi win in Osloe! :evil:

Thanks Frut, I didn't realise they were reffering to me! How honoured to be taken for Azerbaijani! ;) I guess Elnur & Samir were one of my life's milestones! :lol:

Enigma

Well,and I'm proud to be Canadian.To understand me you have to be the one...(see above,I don't want to repeat).

P.S.And btw,why on the Earth d'you think that I guessed you're Azerbaijani???You're free to have any symbol and to love anyone.My words refer to the issue which annoys me!And that is my free opinion.

LadyKiller

Banned

Raul_Spain said:
Eva sings great but that giant apricot stone :? I don't like it and it's frightening like if an alien would emerge from there :lol:

How dare you imply that this and this have any similarities! :eek:

:lol:

Galandar

LadyKiller said:
Raul_Spain said:
Eva sings great but that giant apricot stone :? I don't like it and it's frightening like if an alien would emerge from there :lol:

How dare you imply that this and this have any similarities! :eek:

:lol:
God, this is ALIENS. It was one of my favourite movies during my teen ages :mrgreen:

Top Bottom