Contact us

OM 58 - LIMASSOL, CYPRUS - THE SHOW (Results: Monday 18:00 CEST)

CypriotGirl

Veteran
OM58LOGO.png

DEADLINE: 17/4/24 23:59 CEST​

Last edited:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
5U4c31w.jpeg

I can't believe I actually won. xheat Thank you so much. OM is just super fun for me and I've been really enjoying my return with how chill it is and enjoyable to listen to. Thank you for the points and the victory. xbow Guess we're heading to Brazil for the next edition.

Thank you for the hosting Foti and the delicious buffet you've put on with the results xheart

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Woah congrats :br: xheat xheat There could be no other outcome for an iconic hit such as "O Mundo Vai".

Thanks so much for 4th place for our :tt: Lady Gypsy and 8th place for :uz: Ozoda xcheer

Lovely hosting, Fotiana xheart

Fierro

Congratulations :br:, this song was my 11th :D

Can't wait for an edition in South America

Thanks for all the points given to :il: and :ru:.

A great food variety from Cyprus this edition, didn't regret giving up hosting xheat

ferret

Yay! Thanks for the 2nd place for 🇮🇩 Indonesia and to everyone who rated 🇪🇹 Ethiopia! :love: Congrats to @Leydan and 🇧🇷 Brazil, even I liked the song, all well deserved. :giggle: Great hosting @CypriotGirl, OM continues to delight us! xup

Uto

Veteran
Palestine not winning is an absolute travesty, but yeah ok these things happen and the results are pretty random.org anyway if I look at them. Malawi and South Africa in with a poor showing, which I sort of expected for South Africa (without understanding the lyrics you won't get that the song is hilarious and the effect is gone), but I didn't expect Malawi to do so badly. I mean the male bop curse is real in these contests, but I felt like the song was classy enough to move beyond that territory.

Well congrats to Brazil and of course my thanks to Fofo for hosting. Also good job on the food pic for me, having a simple coffee with shit-tier biscuits is a real Dutch staple. It's one of those things the Afrikaners would say is kak, maarit naai (it's shit, but banger).

Top Bottom