Contact us

Misheard Lyrics 2024 Edition

HarryUK

Veteran
This is a bit of a silly one and it’s not explicit either sadly

:at: 2024

“Eyes running through my veins” - thought that was a weird choice of English :LOL:

EscGeek

Veteran
:ge:
I see it in the air, icing in India:LOL:

hijirio

Veteran
:is: Hera Björk:

I feel it cumming! Who-hooo!

Lance Esgard

For Croatia, I just worked out that 'and I assault my cow' may really have been 'and I sold my cow' all along. If this is misheard, then both Matt and Roy also misheard this.

theditz83

Veteran
For Croatia, I just worked out that 'and I assault my cow' may really have been 'and I sold my cow' all along. If this is misheard, then both Matt and Roy also misheard this.
Yeah, definitely "and I sold my cow". Made me laugh when a load of reactions from the live Dora performance also thought he was singing "my anxiety is sex" - I mean, I totally hear him on that one, but definitely not the right lyrics :lol:

Lance Esgard

Yeah, definitely "and I sold my cow". Made me laugh when a load of reactions from the live Dora performance also thought he was singing "my anxiety is sex" - I mean, I totally hear him on that one, but definitely not the right lyrics :lol:
Oh, it isn't!?! I had assumed it was some kind of metaphor. What is the real lyric there?

Hy Dranger

I thought it was "my anxiety insects" and had visions of those nanobot insects in The Day The Earth Stood Still remake.

jatojo

“Anxiety and sex” (Croatia). I support this one. :LOL:

Last edited:

MooseShoes

Will just leave this here...

:se: has me floored and I'm now craving cheese bad! :lol:

I absolutely love...

I'M GONNA MAKE MOUSSE TONIGHT!

mup

One of the biggest memes in Italy.
Fiorella Mannoia's Mariposa.

Original lyrics:
Orgogliosa e canto

Misheard lyrics (by a lot of people, even Mannoia herself - she confessed later):
Orco D*o se canto (blasphemy)

Another one from Sanremo: Mahmood's Tuta Gold
Original lyrics: Ricorderò i gilet neri pieni di zucchero (I will remember the black vests full of sugar)
Misheard lyrics:
Ricorderò i cileni ripieni di zucchero (I will remember the Chileans stuffed with sugar)

I don't know why but these Chileans were thought to be a type of biscuit by the web community. This prompted Mulino Bianco (a brand of biscuits and bakery products) to send Mahmood a huge packet (gold edition!) of these Cileni.

Cileni-Mahmood-kw-NI-U3470436950974-Yr-D-656x492-Corriere-Web-Sezioni.jpg

And what's more, someone even posted a YT video of how to make these Cileni at home (see recipe here). :ROFLMAO:

jatojo

Will just leave this here...

:se: has me floored and I'm now craving cheese bad! :lol:

I think I might regret I saw the "DRACULA" interpretation of Ulveham. :LOL: The fact that the lyrics of the song are about drinking blood from another person makes it all the more "credible".

AutumnJohnson

Another one from Sanremo: Mahmood's Tuta Gold
Original lyrics: Ricorderò i gilet neri pieni di zucchero (I will remember the black vests full of sugar)
Misheard lyrics:
Ricorderò i cileni ripieni di zucchero (I will remember the Chileans stuffed with sugar)

I don't know why but these Chileans were thought to be a type of biscuit by the web community. This prompted Mulino Bianco (a brand of biscuits and bakery products) to send Mahmood a huge packet (gold edition!) of these Cileni.

Cileni-Mahmood-kw-NI-U3470436950974-Yr-D-656x492-Corriere-Web-Sezioni.jpg

And what's more, someone even posted a YT video of how to make these Cileni at home (see recipe here). :ROFLMAO:
yuk, I mean why!!!

Top Bottom