Contact us

Finland FINLAND 2024 - Windows95man - No Rules!

How do you rate this entry?

26 14.9%

8 4.6%

9 5.1%

8 4.6%

17 9.7%

6 3.4%

17 9.7%

12 6.9%

9 5.1%

17 9.7%

46 26.3%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

aef

I’m shocked that it took me 1 week to find out about the KUUMAA/ Benjamin collaboration at the NF. That’s the result if you don’t watch a NF live.

That slow version of Ylivoimainen is so beautiful. The melody of this song is just so amazing.

Ajeje Brazorf

I'm still in shock Finland made this huge mistake. Can this qualify in a televote only semi? Yes, of course It can. But will go no further even if it does qualify and now I'm worried It can take the place of more deserving entries just because of its campiness. This was my second to last place in UMK this year and I never changed my mind after the show: it seems very very forced. I don't stand this "My AI" finnish version, I'm sorry. :1: point just because it's slightly better than "My AI".

ManiaMuse

Yes they have decided to go to Malmo!

Rough google translation

'Keisteri and Piispanen say in Yle's press release that in their opinion, the only correct solution from the EBU, which organizes Eurovision, would be to exclude Israel from the competition.

- However, we do not feel that we could influence this by staying out. Instead, we have started discussions about joint opportunities for influence with representatives of other countries and we are using our own position to put pressure on the EBU, which holds decision-making power. The decision was difficult, but now it's done. We thank you for all the support we have already received.

Loindici

Veteran
In a year where rowdy and unhinged entries are trending, I'm skeptic about this one. Would people watching at home be comfortable got opened with an app dev, performing live on stage, with only a thong as a bottom?

rasmuslights

Veteran
In a year where rowdy and unhinged entries are trending, I'm skeptic about this one. Would people watching at home be comfortable got opened with an app dev, performing live on stage, with only a thong as a bottom?

It also has the least hype. Not only among the eurofans but also among the locals.

Europapa, Estonian entry and Croatian entry are all doing exceptionally well on their youtube/spotify charts. This is still being beaten by Paskana.

han-g

It also has the least hype. Not only among the eurofans but also among the locals.

Europapa, Estonian entry and Croatian entry are all doing exceptionally well on their youtube/spotify charts. This is still being beaten by Paskana.
Wasn't cha cha cha being beaten by ylivoimainen. I'm not sure that that paksana doing better means anything

gigi_copp3

Wasn't cha cha cha being beaten by ylivoimainen. I'm not sure that that paksana doing better means anything
Yah, true. Maneskin were doing worse than Colapesce-Dimartino in Italian charts back in 2021 before ESC. They won it later on.

martin

Yeah and in Eurovision it going to fight with entry like Ireland and Croatia in semifinal. Is not like this going to be the only jokeentry/ showentry

toinou03

Meh... The song itself is all right. The one with the big denim coat is pretty good, but the whole thing is a bit forced on stupidity... Which is a shame. We don't mind a joke if it is funny and clever. If it is too easy, it becomes very Dustin the Turkey kind of cringe....

FilipFromSweden

Yes

grazy2266

Meh... The song itself is all right. The one with the big denim coat is pretty good, but the whole thing is a bit forced on stupidity... Which is a shame. We don't mind a joke if it is funny and clever. If it is too easy, it becomes very Dustin the Turkey kind of cringe....
Totally agree.

Judas

FSC Mod
Staff member
I don't really like it when they tease for a "music video" only to be the re-upload of the live performance. Iceland did it too and now Finland.

Oh and Windows logo is now censored but the name is not. That's odd.

Top Bottom