Contact us

Videogame Spinoff GOTY | The Show | Voting DDL 09.12 24:00 CET

dogmeat

Music can play important role in video games, enhancing the experience in various way. It may set the atmosphere, be part of the narrative or even serve as one of the game mechanics.
Here are 22 songs from 22 different games. I applaud you all for bringing both games and music of such incredible variety and showcasing diversity of videogames!

Start voting and see ya in 2033!

Last edited:

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
HOT SHOW!!!!

the only psa is that the picture on my banner is of the sequel (neo the world ends with you) instead of the original game. both hits!!!! and calling is featured in both, I'm just using the 2007 game version.

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
only psa is that the picture on my banner is of the sequel (neo the world ends with you) instead of the original game. both hits!!!! and calling is featured in both, I'm just using the 2007 game version.

There's a sequel?! I had no idea :eek: TWEWY was one of my favourite games back in the day, so thanks for bringing back some great memories (in fact NSC is where I originally discovered TWEWY all those years ago, thanks to @My Star)

dogmeat

the only psa is that the picture on my banner is of the sequel (neo the world ends with you) instead of the original game. both hits!!!! and calling is featured in both, I'm just using the 2007 game version.
Damn, I spent too much time watching the gameplay, trying to catch the perfect screenshot, and I liked that one so much... Now you get the first google search result instead.

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Damn, I spent too much time watching the gameplay, trying to catch the perfect screenshot, and I liked that one so much... Now you get the first google search result instead.
You can keep it then!!!!!!!!! Any ntwewy exposure is good exposure

There's a sequel?! I had no idea :eek: TWEWY was one of my favourite games back in the day, so thanks for bringing back some great memories (in fact NSC is where I originally discovered TWEWY all those years ago, thanks to @My Star)
It was released earlier this year!!!

I haven't finished it yet (i should be around halfway there? Or a bit past that point) but I definitely recommend it so far! xcheer

Top Bottom