Сію-вію, сію-вію зеленесеньки

Гей розплетися, Шуме, розплетися,
Зеленим барвінком та й застелися
Сію-вію, сію-вію конопелечки
Сію-вію, сію-вію зеленесеньки​

Last edited by a moderator:

AlekS

Veteran
I'm still having very mixed feelings. Happy that Italy won and Iceland is in the top 5 xheart, but I wanted to roast all the haters on a small fire, because they fully deserved it. From certain broadacsters to certain users of this forum who are still full of shit & hatred against our entry even after their fave has won xfacepalm:lol:

Russian media who called them "degenerates" and "drug addicted". Eat this, f--ers! xrofl

All the broadcasters who openly went against our culture/language/existence, spreaded lies about us, copy & pasted propahanda ... all 7 of you, where are you now, hoes? :ROFLMAO::D

Last edited:

A-lister

Veteran
This is like 2019 Keiino all over again. The public really loved them, so they should be proud.

Ehm? How? xshrug

Keeino were #18 with juries in the final and wouldn't have even qualified if it weren't for the public, wheres Ukraine were #9 with jurors in the final (#3 with juries in the semi)... how is this even remotely similar to the Norway 2019 case? Sure juries downvoted them, but not brutally.

AlekS

Veteran
Now to positive things.

Televoters are gods xbow

The first top 5 since 2016 xbow Aside certain biased juries, the result was predictable. Happy that we sent such a quality act. I live for the concept & everything about it.

What a great contest it was. Despite ^certain things mentioned in my previous post, it was a happy mood all over the place. Almost all delegations were super friendly to each other and it felt absolutely f-en incredible xhugThe true spirit of Eurovision xlove

Go_A gave me so much emoshen that I haven't felt in a while. gOrl, I will never forget these happy moments and I'm gonna return all of them back at ya xlove

The band curse is lifted! The Hardkiss next, pls. As well as songs in Ukrainian and diverse entries.

Can't wait to watch Lyonya's reaction. Is he alive still? :lol: Hope he delivered those epic screams during the televote announcement, LMAO))).

ps. The band without producer, totally not commercial & underrated for the last 10 years, won Vidbir, delivered an epic entry & placed higher than certain divas of our show biz xbow

Last edited:

eurovizian

Ehm? How? xshrug

Keeino were #18 with juries in the final and wouldn't have even qualified if it weren't for the public, wheres Ukraine were #9 with jurors in the final (#3 with juries in the semi)... how is this even remotely similar to the Norway 2019 case? Sure juries downvoted them, but not brutally.
Well. yes, just like I said. The public loved them and they got a great score, even if 2021 Ukraine had more jury love. I'm not trying to nitpick, I do see your point.

Rob

For them who wanted to see them win. I can comfort you, there has to be a parallele universe where it has happen, and we all know it.
Even if there are endless of parallel universes, I'm not sure if Poland would have won one :unsure:

Fierro

Thank you so much! xlove xlove xlove Send you kisses

I'm a bit disappointed about the jury votes, despite totally expecting lower top-10. I just felt that some countries could give us more votes, but instead they blanked and we didn't even score 100 with them. Lithuania, Sweden, Belgium and the rest juries who listened to us - thank you for your appreciation xbow

And of course we will never stop being thankful over our televote placement - 2nd, just behind the actual contest winner xheart

Go_A brought us our success back :ua: Can't wait for the next Vidbir to happen :cool:

The only thing I kinda blame our jury for is giving 0 to :lt:. Otherwise they did their job greatly.

NeoTen

The jury actually killed this. Hmmm, they probably knew it when they send it, but it's still going in a bag of counterarguments to 100% televoting.
She sang well, especially with an unusual up-tempo chorus at the end. Even if you don't get the song, at the end the beat does get you going. Ukraine should be glad.

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Just when I was on board with the scenario where it would win, it failed to do so. xcrazy

Fifth place is still a very honorable position considering the odds discarded this song for months on end.

NOW PLEASE VOTE FOR US IN THE TELEVOTE NEXT TIME BISHES WE LITERALLY GAVE YOU 12P IN SEMI IOTAP :lol:

Top Bottom