Contact us

🌀Lost in Space & Time SPINOFF - Tumenurk, Öösingimäed - RESULTS Aug. 26th 23:30 CEST🕛

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
With Brazil 1984's vote, can't you just hear the saxophones looking at this scoreboard?
It's getting tighter at the top.

16---Effiland.gif
brazil loves you sis!!!!!

randajad

Veteran
Congratulations Rehi Kaita xheat Thank you for your votes and thank you Öö for this amazing show, and great hosting and especially for your invitation. It was really so much fun.

Uto

Veteran
Are we not waiting on 10 and 12 still?

Seok-jin

Woah congrats Öösingimäed on yet another win. xheat And well done on a fabulous hosting. Graphics were top-notch. xbow
Thanks to everyone who voted for Joseyeon. xlove

Uto

Veteran
Not gonna lie, wanted to see Rehi Kaita win because Rehi Kaita so often just shits the place up in the nether regions of the scoreboard, but we can live with this result, especially after this Oosingi host aced the results show so spectacularly.

St Vince and Lil Grenada very proud to become 4th here. I basically only had 1 song to choose from after hours of scouting. Was iconic though. Thanks to everyone who voted for it. You might have no taste, but you sure have a sense of humor.

iowacorn

Congratulations Öösingimäed!!!!!

Wowowowow! I am increeeeeedibly shocked and humbled. This is the first official win EVER for Öösingimäed on this forum. It means a whole lot to me. I've been getting so much from this community, and it feels amazing to be able to give back to you guys and host a show. Another first for me and Öösingimäed. For it to mark a (FIRST) win makes it even more special!!

Thank you thank you everyone, especially Kadis & Kamandé for your HOT 12's.

Here is proof the results were not fudged xangel

Thank you all so much for participating. I legitimately enjoyed each and every one of your songs. I really hope you all enjoyed yourself on this trip of songs we otherwise would probably would not have stumbled upon.

I had a blast hosting this and I hope you all had just as much fun being a part of it.

xheart Until next time!!! xheart

theditz83

Veteran
Congrats Öösingimäed - great winner and outstanding hosting! xclap

Thanks for 10th place for my little Cumbia bop from deepest darkest 80s :pe: - it was actually the first song I found on my rabbit hole dive through the archives and it definitely was the one that stuck with me! So glad to see so many of you enjoyed it to gift some points too:

:12: ::ous ::svo xheat
:8: ::riy ::big xheart
:5: Utopolis xheart
:3: ::kim xheart
:2: ::kad ::nbs ::tad xheart
:1: ::tan ::ser Gringotts xheart

Grinch

If it's any consolation, I've been walking around my house all week singing to myself "IMELLLLLLLDAAAAAA".

You may not have gotten my points, but you certainly have rent-free space in my mind.
Ikr? It's very addictive :D How often do you see a psychopath kleptocrat writing a love song for his wife xheart

ferret

To be honest, I wanted to get out of the race, because I don't have enough time now to search in such a distant country, and even in 1967... But later I managed to allocate half an hour a day for this. :) But on the first day it was clear that I would find a song for one of the last places, but this is not particularly important. :lol: Just a couple of days were not enough for me, I was almost at the goal...
I almost managed to find out the name of an amazing artist who was at the peak of his fame at that time. I'm sorry, but I didn't have time and sent a backup entry. :confused: I found a whole repository of music from the 40s and 50s and about the same archive from the 70s... The 60s did not exist in Burma! Everything that pointed to this time led me to a dead end as a result. So I am happy with what I have sent! :giggle:
As for Paraguay, which I suggested, I have already participated in the Americanvision Song Contest with this country for the second year and I know that these searches are quite difficult..

Thank you to those who voted for Maymar! Thanks @iowacorn for the excellent hosting and Congratulations on the victory! xup

Veliky

Thank you for this 14th place, and thanks to Kimmystan for an unexpected :12:!

While I don't think this song from Botswana will be a popular one in my playlist, I'm still glad to have taken part in this well-presented spinoff, and to have broaden my horizons in terms of music from Africa!

Last edited:
Top Bottom