Loco-loco
Ram-ba-ba-bam
A ja slatka sam i fina
Hu-Hu-Hu-Hurricane

Nemoj da se ljutiš, hrabrost skupi
Jedna cura kao ja ne traži obećanja
Ne skidaš taj pogled ti sa mene
Lako ušla sam ja u tvoje vene

Osmeh tvoj mi kaže da me želiš, koga lažeš?
Slatka kao čoko moko, hajde, budi loco

Ram-ba-ba-bam
A ja slatka sam i fina, a ti si sam-sam-sam
I ja znam-znam-znam da biće lom-lom-lom
Zato hajde budi loco-loco
Zato hajde budi loco-loco (Budi loco-loco)

Bebe, bebe, bebe, čemu drama?
Jedna cura kao ja ne traži obećanja
Bejbe, bejbe, bejbe, igram sama
To što nisi sa mnom, to je tvoja mana

Osmeh tvoj mi kaže da me želiš, koga lažeš?
Slatka kao čoko moko, hajde, budi loco

Ram-ba-ba-bam
Zato hajde budi loco-loco
Zato hajde budi loco-loco (Loco-loco)

One, two, girls, come on!
(Loco-loco)
(Loco-loco)
(Loco-loco)
Hajde budi loco-loco
Ne skidaš pogled sa mene
Lako sam ti ušla u vene
Hajde budi loco-loco​

Last edited by a moderator:

94ayd

What should I say now? Maybe, that Lithuania was part of the USSR and if we add Lit, Lat, Est, RUS ... that's over 200 mil
Maybe you forgot to take into account :rs: was the biggest republic in :yu: and :ba:, :hr: & :me: virtually understand every word coming out of the singers' mouth. Whereas :lt: might be in English, but there is no common market where :lt: singers are heard all over the ex-USSR, especially when not singing in Russian.

hijirio

Veteran
THE VOCALS ARE SO xheat xheat xheat

I love how they can dance and sing at the same time. The jury winner for sure !!!!!!

slatka

Because there is no chance it is actually winning. People bet on something that they think will win and not on something that has written 12th to 20th place written all over it (assuming that they qualify first into the final which is not a given in their case).
if sweden sent something like this everybody would be eating this shit up, this song is better than half of the songs in the top 10 in the odds. xqueenbitch

Euterpa

THE VOCALS ARE SO xheat xheat xheat

I love how they can dance and sing at the same time. The jury winner for sure !!!!!!

That's playback though...they're just lip-synching all the time.

I can't explain to myself why are they dancing like they met 5 minutes ago in some club... When they first did it a few weeks ago I was like ok, they have time for some kind of choreography...but we're still getting nothing. I'm not asking for the choreography they'll have in Rotterdam, but this song needs SOME choreography to make it a decent performance. Harmonized movements, at least.

randajad

Veteran
Not u expecting an Eurovision performance on Zvezde Granda after-show 💀💀💀

Last edited:

hijirio

Veteran
That's playback though...they're just lip-synching all the time.
Ohhhhh really???? no wayyy lmao i'm so stupidddddd ahahahaha. all this time i have been thinking it's live. 🤡🤡
thanks for clarifying!!!

Euterpa

Ohhhhh really???? no wayyy lmao i'm so stupidddddd ahahahaha. all this time i have been thinking it's live. 🤡🤡
thanks for clarifying!!!

Haha no problem. :D It happens. I'm sure at least Sanja will be able to pull this off live perfectly.

Not y’all expecting an Eurovision performance on Zvezde Granda after-show 💀💀💀

As I said...I'm not expecting a choreography they'll do in Rotterdam. But I expected something. Other Eurovision artists performed live/on playback and gave pretty good performances. Not what we're going to get in May, but there was some thought put in them. Gjon was behind a piano in Spain - simple but effective, Natalia had the choreography from the music video, Montaigne had a nice presentation of her song (not vocally perfect, but there was a small, cute choreography and planned camera shots), etc. All this looked totally random and unprepared. It didn't look to me like a performance of an established group. I saw someone wrote on Twitter that it looks like "3 random girls in a club who just heard their favourite song" and while that sounds a bit harsh...I have to agree. They have a lot of potential, but it's like they're not even trying atm.

ayzelto

Cool and fun song. And in Serbian. I preferred Hasta la Vista but loco loco drove me a bit crazy as well. 7 points.

Iker

Veteran
if sweden sent something like this everybody would be eating this shit up, this song is better than half of the songs in the top 10 in the odds. xqueenbitch
Sweden would have never send something like this because music like this does not appear at the Melodifestivalen.

Brutalero

I wouldn't blindly trust the views like... Albina is widely popular in Croatia, The Roop are madly popular in Lithuania and likewise Hurricane are very popular in Serbia. Senhit and Destiny approaching 1M is much more impressive by comparison.

The main problem with Loco Loco for me is that, compared to the other girl bangers in this year, it's just so... formulaic and boring? It's an absolute downgrade of the POWER FEMINIST ANTHEM that "Hasta la vista" was. There's nothing here that the other girl bangers in the year don't do equally good or better. Worse, later releases such as Adrenalina and Mata Hari have made Loco Loco retroactively worse for me because it just doesn't live up.

I definitely think Hurricane will struggle in the semi. They can still qualify because San Marino's spot in the finale is all but certain, but I favour Senhit and Natalia over them atm.
I don't disagree with what you said, but up until Dora, Albina was more or less unknown to the general public. Sure, The Voice fans knew of her, but her Dora performance and subsequent attitude, interviews and other performances helped established her here, and she's now beloved. It's crazy how she went from 0 to a 100, but I can't think of a better person to have her time in the spotlight.

BorisBubbles

Veteran
I don't disagree with what you said, but up until Dora, Albina was more or less unknown to the general public. Sure, The Voice fans knew of her, but her Dora performance and subsequent attitude, interviews and other performances helped established her here, and she's now beloved. It's crazy how she went from 0 to a 100, but I can't think of a better person to have her time in the spotlight.
She had me charmed too! I hope she can pull of a clutch qualification for the Croats. Not at the expense of Belgium, mind, but Cyprus can stay in the semis with their boring BR rip-off </3.

hijirio

Veteran
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Omg their vocals xshock they sound exactly like in the studio version xheat

I don't mean to underestimate Hurricane's singing skills, but Efendi can do it without microphone.

I'm interested to hear how Hurricane's bare vocals would sound without that ear mic. xheat xheat

Top Bottom