Loco-loco
Ram-ba-ba-bam
A ja slatka sam i fina
Hu-Hu-Hu-Hurricane

Nemoj da se ljutiš, hrabrost skupi
Jedna cura kao ja ne traži obećanja
Ne skidaš taj pogled ti sa mene
Lako ušla sam ja u tvoje vene

Osmeh tvoj mi kaže da me želiš, koga lažeš?
Slatka kao čoko moko, hajde, budi loco

Ram-ba-ba-bam
A ja slatka sam i fina, a ti si sam-sam-sam
I ja znam-znam-znam da biće lom-lom-lom
Zato hajde budi loco-loco
Zato hajde budi loco-loco (Budi loco-loco)

Bebe, bebe, bebe, čemu drama?
Jedna cura kao ja ne traži obećanja
Bejbe, bejbe, bejbe, igram sama
To što nisi sa mnom, to je tvoja mana

Osmeh tvoj mi kaže da me želiš, koga lažeš?
Slatka kao čoko moko, hajde, budi loco

Ram-ba-ba-bam
Zato hajde budi loco-loco
Zato hajde budi loco-loco (Loco-loco)

One, two, girls, come on!
(Loco-loco)
(Loco-loco)
(Loco-loco)
Hajde budi loco-loco
Ne skidaš pogled sa mene
Lako sam ti ušla u vene
Hajde budi loco-loco​

Last edited by a moderator:

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
A-lister? More like A-Slayster xheart xheart xheart

Lol, don't let yourself be fooled by his posts. Eve a broken clock is right twice a day, if you know what I mean.

kamc

Any Serbian posters who can tell us how this song is faring in the Serbian charts?

RevNet

THE GOOD:
  • I like the song's energy throughout.
  • This will be a fun performance, it seems.
THE BAD:
  • The sound is a bit dated, but not enough to where it's obvious.
THE VERDICT:

For a schlager*, this is a pretty good one. It might get to the Final because Serbia is usually a quality contender, and everyone loves a good schlager*. After that, who knows? 8 points

*You all can totally tell me if I'm wrong in calling this a schlager.

A-lister

Veteran
I might be one of few who much prefer this over "Hasta La Vista"? I think the former was more amateurly produced, more dated and also seemed to be more manufactured for Eurovision wheres "Loco Loco" sounds more "true" to their own general sound as a group and also more in common with general Serbian Pop and to some extent Turbo-folk (I know this one isn't the latter, but it's probably the closest we've come to this in Eurovision since Milan Stankovic in 2010.

Iker

Veteran
I might be one of few who much prefer this over "Hasta La Vista"? I think the former was more amateurly produced, more dated and also seemed to be more manufactured for Eurovision wheres "Loco Loco" sounds more "true" to their own general sound as a group and also more in common with general Serbian Pop and to some extent Turbo-folk (I know this one isn't the latter, but it's probably the closest we've come to this in Eurovision since Milan Stankovic in 2010.
Yes, I also like it better than 'Hasta La Vista'.

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Any Serbian posters who can tell us how this song is faring in the Serbian charts?
Unfortunately we don't have a relevant body in charge for tracking popularity of music in Serbia based on Streaming/Radio/other means of consumption. I wish we had our own IRMA haha ;)

The only relevant metric used (un)officially among Serbian general public and media whatsoever is YouTube's Trending list where Hurricane have held up amazingly well until recently when they dropped off the chart - which is completely understandable considering the chart is prone to rapid dynamics and changes. In that regard their ~15 days at No. 1/TOP 3 are indeed very impressive. xup

Phoenix

I'm all for some trashy fun, but this could use a melody. The chorus sound like a train is passing over my head, it's noise.
Hurricane are very hit&miss for me anyway, but I'm really disappointed in Dimitrov who can produce brilliant instrumentals (Limunada, Deveti Krug, Favorito), what was he thinking with this one?

NikolaiMoller

Veteran
I'm all for some trashy fun, but this could use a melody. The chorus sound like a train is passing over my head, it's noise.
Hurricane are very hit&miss for me anyway, but I'm really disappointed in Dimitrov who can produce brilliant instrumentals (Limunada, Deveti Krug, Favorito), what was he thinking with this one?

i see it's not for you...

-8DblUIkoe4KJnw06KtULb4Aw67OHvKx-TiQKj-kOevSsRPSSk1FWPqVeaIfkdltXIIwdSaqlNqDKFMS5qbHlMpOmuk-_-bi1ybwiPKiP1j5873ajWAfv_aW5z_Hf6CyEK1a9NooySc16UeUeRWyU5biE-9JSxmNWek

A-lister

Veteran

Actually, I think the chorus is super catchy, but I guess it's not "conventional", it certainly has more chorus that "Favorito" though no? xshrug

Although I agree "Limunada" and "Favorito" are better than this, I think the problem is that the Serbian broadcaster doesn't want to send something that is even remotely "turbo-folk"-ish since they're clearly against the genre. I am not saying the examples are "Turbo-folk", and "Deveti Krug" I haven't heard before, "Limunada" however is on the edge of sounding like a turbo-folk track (one with a less "turbo" in it).

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
"Deveti Krug"
Hear it asap xlove

I said it before and I'll say it again : "Favorito" is not a song meant to be performed on big stage !!! It's for cozy chilling, house parties but it simply doesn't translate well onto the stage. It has been performed a few times so far on biggest Balkan talent competition "Zvezde Granda" and always been pointed out by juries there that it's not a good choice to showcase your singing/performing abilities.

See:

A-lister

Veteran
Hear it asap xlove

I said it before and I'll say it again : "Favorito" is not a song meant to be performed on big stage !!! It's for cozy chilling, house parties but it simply doesn't translate well onto the stage. It has been performed a few times so far on biggest Balkan talent competition "Zvezde Granda" and always been pointed out by juries there that it's not a good choice to showcase your singing/performing abilities.

See:

Yeah, I mean I like "Favorito" but if anything "lacks" a chorus is that one, I mean there is one and it's catchy, but it's also more minimalistic and driven by a soft beat, it has a slight R&B/Reggaeton influence where sometimes choruses are borderline "raptalk" than rightout melodies.

Omg Jelena looks awful, I mean she was never pretty (not sure how she looked without the plastic tbh), but here it's just a disaster, monstrous :lol:

Although I wouldn't mind Jelena for Serbia one day ;) ... obviously won't happen with the Serbian broadcaster, but I don't think Jelena would mind tbh.

revallsay

Hurricane - LOCO LOCO - Serbia

I can feel balkan vibes here, song is what it is and doesn't try to be something differant and I respect it. It something I expect from Serbia (or any other balkan country). I do not like it, thought. I only hope it won't have a kitchy performance.

1/12

crashworld

Veteran
The thing is, I like the song when I listen to it. But I get turned off when I watch the girls performed. It's the way they look and the amount of plastic surgeries they have.

luli

The thing is, I like the song when I listen to it. But I get turned off when I watch the girls performed. It's the way they look and the amount of plastic surgeries they have.
What amount of plastic surgeres?

Top Bottom