Contact us

REBECCA BLACK is gone from YOUTUBE !!!

94ayd

She should so totally represent San Marino in Eurovision. :lol:

MrJadeEwen

friday hasn't gone, it's private, you can pay $3 for 72 hours of viewing time :p good luck with that

doctormalisimo

Friday may be gone, but it's impact is still here. We're still talking about weeks after it was taken down. Love it or loathe it, there's a little bit of Rebecca Black in our hearts...

seb89

Yay Black is back!! I love that girl :), she's way to cool. Anyone knows if she is going to make a full album?

Gerly

I have to admit that Friday was a bit better than the new song... not of lyrics...but Friday was quite catcy, haha xD

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
Nowadays, Rebecca Black makes Eurovision-winning music. Since 2016, she has released an EP and other singles, and all of them were quite good.

PS: "Friday" was uploaded again on YouTube, some time after this thread was created. :D

Last edited:

Citelis

I always was in the small minority who really liked ''Friday'' and yes she has released some good songs since then!

DenizESC

Banned
I always was in the small minority who really liked ''Friday'' and yes she has released some good songs since then!
I liked Friday! :lol: can't believe there is more people. I remember feeling so sad for her that she got all this hate, and I would tune 'Friday' still and jam to it for a genuinely fun time.

Top Bottom