Contact us

WV 120 | Send Your Entry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Assuming the first post just hasn't been updated with entries, cos I don't see :be: right now xthink

that was updated yesterday evening, Belgium isn't on the entry list yet.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
So is my entry not accepted then? Sorry, not too familiar with who actually handles the WorldVision account entry submissions.

Steph hasn't confirmed it yet.

esc87fan

I was at work this morning, so I couldn't confirm entries until I got home. Everything up to this point has been updated

kopachka

I believe Turkish entry confirmation was overlooked as the list was updated and it still didn't appear on it :)

ZoboCamel

:jp: has entered! After three straight flops with relatively upbeat male-backed entries, I'm finally headed back to sad-pot-Zobo with a minimalist, somewhat alternative ballad backed by female vocals (I keep meaning to get around to an NF, but never quite finish up a green room post in time... hopefully Next Time™).

This is another one of those entries I've had on my radar since first joining the contest back in WV65, so fingers crossed!

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
:jp: has entered! After three straight flops with relatively upbeat male-backed entries, I'm finally headed back to sad-pot-Zobo with a minimalist, somewhat alternative ballad backed by female vocals (I keep meaning to get around to an NF, but never quite finish up a green room post in time... hopefully Next Time™).

This is another one of those entries I've had on my radar since first joining the contest back in WV65, so fingers crossed!

I was keeping an eye out for that NF, though perhaps it's just as well you didn't have one as I lost track and flopped voting in all the others this time. At least you've managed to pick something and it sounds very classic Zobo. I've only got about three hours left and still can't decide what I want to send. I'm floating between three or so songs. A sign will surely come to me about a minute before the submission deadline.

giphy.gif

Eulaliya

:nwen: has finally sent their entry xcheer Glad to be back this time xheart

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
:us: is in! I went from initially wanting to do hip hop, to trying to find OTT power metal, to somehow eventually finding my heart aching in need of a warm kind of Americana. After a few quite out of character entries in a row, I felt the need to go back to something where I'd hope you would immediately be able to tell it was mine. A big ol' twangy, tender ballad by a man with much hair.

Last edited:

WorldVision

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
There was a miscount, it's 44 entries including the two PQs and Quebec, so 2 semis of 21. Sorry about that

Don't know why Serbia's flag showed up twice

CONFIRMED ENTRIES 44
:west::pome::il:::mlpl:cy::lond::kr::wale::es::ba:
:seou::tr::am::be::no::en::se::it::sobr::kant:
:ro::pl::nz::cali::au::svea::pe::hu::ca::fr:
:de::cn::paci::fi::jp::rs:::berl:nwen::lv::hr:
:ch::nl::us:
+Quebec

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Status