10 9.7%

10 9.7%

13 12.6%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Moldova-scaled.jpg

Citelis

Shady Lady was good, the rest either aged like sour milk or were out of place from the get-go... I mean the guy is no Ralph Siegel sure, but it's not much better... the out-of-touch of his productions/compositions are just...
He has some very good results even the recent years. Its not possible that all these of his entries that were successful being that bad as you say.

A-lister

Veteran
He has some very good results even the recent years. Its not possible that all these of his entries that were successful being that bad as you say.

Whether a song is bad or good is subjective, if people like these songs then good for then, results however doesn't effect my own taste. Also, if you refer to the Russian entries we can't completely ignore the diaspora and bloc voting here.

Citelis

Whether a song is bad or good is subjective, if people like these songs then good for then, results however doesn't effect my own taste. Also, if you refer to the Russian entries we can't completely ignore the diaspora and bloc voting here.
I agree that this is subjective and i don't like several of his entries to be honest but i don't believe that everything was so bad.

• Like It
Reactions: Mrm

A-lister

Veteran
I agree that this is subjective and i don't like several of his entries to be honest but i don't believe that everything was so bad.

Again, taste differs ;) The only out of these entries that at least to me survived the test of time was Shady Lady , some of them worked ok in the context of their years, but since he keeps this dated approach I can't say it looks hopeful, in particular this team's ballads are very kitschy and dated.

Citelis

Again, taste differs ;) The only out of these entries that at least to me survived the test of time was Shady Lady , some of them worked ok in the context of their years, but since he keeps this dated approach I can't say it looks hopeful, in particular this team's ballads are very kitschy and dated.
His entries usually have a dated feeling indeed, but that's not necessarily bad.

A-lister

Veteran
His entries usually have a dated feeling indeed, but that's not necessarily bad.

Depends, there is dated and nostalgic, his are mostly just dated... there's a novelty in sending "dated" sometimes if they don't take themselves too serious (like for instance Moldova 2018), but when it just becomes pompous kitsch like Russia 2019 for instance then it doesn't work for me at least.

Citelis

Depends, there is dated and nostalgic, his are mostly just dated... there's a novelty in sending "dated" sometimes if they don't take themselves too serious (like for instance Moldova 2018), but when it just becomes pompous kitsch like Russia 2019 for instance then it doesn't work for me at least.
Now i have to agree. Of course i prefer Moldova 2018 than Russia 2019.

Lodrss

Well "for me" are the right words in your comment since it seems that 90% of their entries have done extremely well.
And btw "scream" was one of the best songs in the history of eurovision.

Mrm

Veteran
Those lyrics... xheat

I love this LEGENDARY entry.. xheat

We will be legends.. xhuglegends till the end of time... xyes

@RainyWoods xheat

Mrm

Veteran
@elanyvx

Yeah that one is very good too, maybe more on @EscGeek side.. :D
Still I like it a lot...

But Legends.... I'm speechless! :eek: This is brilliant! xfaint xbow I can't gt enough of this GEM.. xlove xheart

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
I didn't think I would like We will be legends this much... but I totally am. At times it feels like such a 90's pop track :lol:

• Fuego
Reactions: Mrm

Mrm

Veteran
I didn't think I would like We will be legends this much... but I totally am. At times it feels like such a 90's pop track :lol:
xbow xbow xbow
It is MESMERIZING!

njdevils94

Veteran
The list of participants.

Che-MD feat Irina Revenco – "Adio"
Maria Ciolac – "Our home"
Viorela Moraru – "Remedy"
Dima Jelezoglo – "Do it slow"
LANJERON – "Hi Five"
Untilă Nicolae – "Call me please"
Vovian – "10 minuni in Moldova"