10 4.8%

4 1.9%

16 7.7%

• Total voters

Grinch

Oh, this thread xheart

giphy.gif

PinkQueen

In that short interview he looks a good person. Not sure why some people hating him. Let's hope that Switzerland will come back to top 10 after several years!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3acHo-GfLI

As The Lucca is a possible winner, yes because Switzerland can even win or even stay second or third, and this creates rage in some fans of other artists who are ranking out of the top 10. I Could mention some but not worth it, the execelent classification of Switzerland that so much deserves the victory, will be a white glove xapada for those who try to demote the music of the Lucca. But karma will be screwed against others...

Storm

I understand the appeal of this and I think it has the potential to be quite brilliant on ESC stage but damn was I cringing throughout the song/video. What are these lyrics even? When she go low she go so low? :mrgreen:

Preuss

Although it's an 8 from me, I have some stuff I don't like about the song/music video:

- I dislike the last 20 seconds of the song
- The styling in the music video
- Some of the dancing - I hope they change it because Luca can dance
- Some of the lyrics

I can see this do very well in Tel Aviv, but I'm very curious how Luca's gonna deliver live and if this gets the upper hand over Cyprus by Sacha Jean-Baptiste

Gordon_Shumway

Musically this feels like translating an essay by using Google: Every single word is translated correctly, but the text as a whole makes no sense.
This sounds so artificial, like everything else that ever came out of "Deutschland sucht den Superstar".

Preuss

Lmao priceless

That being said I read an article on Wiwibloggs today that Luca's been giving the song a meaning where "Dirty Dancing" is some kind of a metaphor? :lol:

NicoRobin

And I finish my tour with my country. Very happy that it's of course Luca Hänni who represents us (those of the FSC will understand) and it's a BOP our song. I'm shocked that we are in the favorites at this point even if I don't think we will win but a Top 5 would make me happy. I wish Luca all the best in Tel Aviv and bring Switzerland back to the finals xheart

PinkQueen

And I finish my tour with my country. Very happy that it's of course Luca Hänni who represents us (those of the FSC will understand) and it's a BOP our song. I'm shocked that we are in the favorites at this point even if I don't think we will win but a Top 5 would make me happy. I wish Luca all the best in Tel Aviv and bring Switzerland back to the finals xheart

I already preferred the song of Switzerland to win this year, already the music of Portugal that is where I am not captivative in anything, at least does not do the genre of songs I Like...

PinkQueen

Musically this feels like translating an essay by using Google: Every single word is translated correctly, but the text as a whole makes no sense.
This sounds so artificial, like everything else that ever came out of "Deutschland sucht den Superstar".

The music must be as shallow as that profile of yours. Big lol

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Me: Switzerland is the worst song in Eurovision 2019!

Eurovision 2019: *becomes two-horse race between Netherlands and Switzerland*

Fans of The Netherlands in YouTube comments: *behave as they've been behaving*

Me:

tumblr_po2u3tZWdM1xl6txeo10_r1_250.gif

hijirio

Veteran
If anyone told me in 2013 that 2019 would be a two-horse race between :nl: and :ch: I'd laugh my arse off. Way to go, :sm: and :mk: in 2025

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

crashworld

Veteran

Luca performing 'live' with the backing track. The uploader has to mute the backing track in order not to get the video deleted I believe.

Mainshow

Veteran
I'm so happy Lucca sounded really good on stage. I think he has improved his vocals a lot!

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
The short snippet of this looked great.

mauve

Veteran
I am biased since I don't like the song, but the staging was okay, but it's nothing earth-shaking.

Zonne147

Vocally he was on point, but those guys are kidding me...

My first impression was this was a (good) copy of Fuego (my winner of 2018 since it was released) and now 4 dancers? :lol:

It was already in my top 5, but please juries don't push this ... :lol:

Top Bottom