17 8.2%

5 2.4%

2 1.0%

10 4.8%

4 1.9%

16 7.7%

• Total voters

Franzilein

Don't know what people have against his vocals. He does hit the notes, it's just that the verses were a bit shaky. Apparently he can not get that low (badum ts). But it's not something that cannot be fixed.

Realest

Back to #3

Yoozek

Yoozek

i guess he was just improvising

He was literally repeating the steps from the music video which - as you possibly have noticed - was shown as a background during his performance. Like, literally.

From the first row, standing exactly in front of him I've enjoyed every part of the performance (even thugh I couldn't hear a thing besides a pair of crazy gay guys who went rage and unleashed their inner whale by starting extra loud mating calls after Luca blinked at them - they also screamed at Serhat so I'm not sure if I understood the reason correctly)

Tuxedo

Banned
He was literally repeating the steps from the music video which - as you possibly have noticed - was shown as a background during his performance. Like, literally.

From the first row, standing exactly in front of him I've enjoyed every part of the performance (even thugh I couldn't hear a thing besides a pair of crazy gay guys who went rage and unleashed their inner whale by starting extra loud mating calls after Luca blinked at them - they also screamed at Serhat so I'm not sure if I understood the reason correctly)

Luca blinked at those guys? But he is straight. Do they know he is straight? Wow, it looks he will do anything for few more votes. I can't believe that anyone who is gay could vote for him or think he is hot. They have their own people, biggest contenders for the win and why on earth would anyone in that community vote for him. Also, darude, miki, chingiz, mahmood.. are all hotter than luca What do they see in luca?

Morpheus

Luca blinked at those guys? But he is straight. Do they know he is straight? Wow, it looks he will do anything for few more votes. I can't believe that anyone who is gay could vote for him or think he is hot. They have their own people, biggest contenders for the win and why on earth would anyone in that community vote for him. Also, darude, miki, chingiz, mahmood.. are all hotter than luca What do they see in luca?

I have to say, I'd be more alarmed if he DIDN'T blink. To blink is human. To not blink is Leonora.

Antho

Even if he did blink, is that even a problem? He was just having fun and apparently these guys were enjoying it.. then what's the matter? By the way, how is Darude hotter than Luca? :lol:

Alaska49

I have to say, I'd be more alarmed if he DIDN'T blink. To blink is human. To not blink is Leonora.
i like you please post more often

also even if luca was gaybaiting the audience, what is wrong with that? it's just a bit of fun and it shows he isn't some brunei-did-nothing-wrong weirdo. i mean, it isn't like he is making his entire performance about a gay couple to the tune of some trash guitar ballad while he is not gay and makes sure everyone knows he isn't gay, and then obtains an entirely undeserved qualification and 16th place in the final out of it. just as a random and not at all specific example.

also luca isn't my cup of tea in attractiveness (very nice lad but is and looks too young and i also know half a dozen guys with that exact face), but he certainly beats darude's soul patch, and probably also beats chingiz's "i am not sure you are not a very expensive hologram" persona since luca has an actual personality of his own.

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

I do not exaggerate when I say that this kind of accusatory over-analysis of blinks is why celebrities have public breakdowns.

VikingTiger

I must say I got quite sceptical after watching Luca's performance in Amsterdam. To be correct: after LISTENING to his performance. While many of the other artists seemed to have improved vocally (how on earth did Zena turn into a real singer in just these few weeks since the NF?) - Luca really did not impress. One thing would have been if he got a little out of breath during his dance routines, but he actually started out quite bad. Or was is only the bad qualify of the YT sound? Somehow I dont think so....

Even if She Got Me doesnt require the best of vocals, Luca will be punished hard if he's not doing at least a decent vocal performance. Please sort that out Luca - your song is still my favourite!

Tuxedo

Banned
Even if he did blink, is that even a problem? He was just having fun and apparently these guys were enjoying it.. then what's the matter? By the way, how is Darude hotter than Luca? :lol:

Darude

amp

Do u honestly think that if hypothetically straight women/gay men would rather spend a night with luca rather than someone who has enough testosterone levels? I know, everyone has different taste, but still. BTW, I'm sorry that I went little bit off topic, but like I said there are many that are looking better this year. I don't have anything against luca.

I am sorry, I tried to link few pics of Darude and luca, but it didn't work so u can see real difference between a man and bleep.

Tuxedo

Banned
I must say I got quite sceptical after watching Luca's performance in Amsterdam. To be correct: after LISTENING to his performance. While many of the other artists seemed to have improved vocally (how on earth did Zena turn into a real singer in just these few weeks since the NF?) - Luca really did not impress. One thing would have been if he got a little out of breath during his dance routines, but he actually started out quite bad. Or was is only the bad qualify of the YT sound? Somehow I dont think so....

Even if She Got Me doesnt require the best of vocals, Luca will be punished hard if he's not doing at least a decent vocal performance. Please sort that out Luca - your song is still my favourite!

True! The jurries will adequately sanction his vocals. In tel aviv, he will dance even more and he will have to sing so I don't know what magical trick do they have. This doesn't look promising. It almost looks like he dedicated all his effort into dancing that he forgot how to sing. And he had a whole year to prepare himself, to hire vocal coaches after he applied/begged swis TV to internally select him.

Alaska49

i have to wonder if luca seriously broke a certain someone's heart while he was in mexico purchasing the instrumental for his song

Preuss

Is Luca strategically smiling his fuckboy smile in every instastory to get votes
like I visit his account couple of times a week and I swear that I've never seen a story where he doesn't smile

nothing bad with smiling ofc but for some reasons I got pretty annoyed by it :lol:

Ezio

Veteran
I will move to Switzerland, so I finally have a reason to root for this song.

VikingTiger

True! The jurries will adequately sanction his vocals. In tel aviv, he will dance even more and he will have to sing so I don't know what magical trick do they have. This doesn't look promising. It almost looks like he dedicated all his effort into dancing that he forgot how to sing. And he had a whole year to prepare himself, to hire vocal coaches after he applied/begged swis TV to internally select him.

He he get really off key not only the juries wiill punish him... Switzerland has zero diaspora and usually doesnt get many "friendly votes". So the song and the singer will have to do all the work here. The song I'm sure does. The singer? Not so sure sure anymore. A pretty boy with dance moves might not be quite enough - even though he is doing all the blinking and smiling he can possibly cram into his 3 minutes on the stage.
I do hope Luca will put these words to shame though! I so much hope to see She Got Me fighting for the win!

Tuxedo

Banned
He he get really off key not only the juries wiill punish him... Switzerland has zero diaspora and usually doesnt get many "friendly votes". So the song and the singer will have to do all the work here. The song I'm sure does. The singer? Not so sure sure anymore. A pretty boy with dance moves might not be quite enough - even though he is doing all the blinking and smiling he can possibly cram into his 3 minutes on the stage.
I do hope Luca will put these words to shame though! I so much hope to see She Got Me fighting for the win!
I agree with everything what u said except that he is preety, but it's OK to have doff taste. And that he is going to battle for the win if he improves vocals. Even if he improves it, I don't see him being in top 5. He didn't invent anything new, that genre is already seen even in esc so many times. That's a song that u can't show strength of your vocals (but he doesn't even have good vocals yet, unless he got help of vocal couching every day till semi). If he got scared of amsterdam audience, how can he even not be nervous in front of much huger audience in eurovision.

Preuss

Even if he hits those notes I can't see him come anywhere close in the jury-vote, but I definitely believe that with a great show that he can do something like Eleni last year.

Tuxedo

Banned
Even if he hits those notes I can't see him come anywhere close in the jury-vote, but I definitely believe that with a great show that he can do something like Eleni last year.
You mean finishing 5th with hurry, 2nd with televote and 2nd overall? No, he is not that lucky. There are SWE and RUS (RUS will get huge amount of pts from ex USSR) who usually get huge amount of points esp from jurry. Then there is lgbt power bilal, Duncan, mahmood, then there are other countries like Spain etc. So he should be happy with top 15. I am sure his ego is now big because prior to his live perf, he was in top 3 and fans go crazy abt him, but reality is another term.

Top Bottom