Contact us

YEARLY JURY HATE THREAD

Alaska49

not the yearly discussion thread, because this year i don't think there will be much discussion at all, will it?

FIRE AWAY. i don't even have anything to say right now, and i am me.

Kevan1994

I mean, Australia and Sweden again saw most of their votes come from juries.

blein

ahahaha i knew it... that austria won semifinal 2..but didnt know that juries will give him victory in final.... ahahahah f*cking useless juries.

Kaz

austria? ie the most bland and forgettable song with one of the weakest stagings? okay professionals do your thing

Kevan1994

ahahaha i knew it... that austria won semifinal 2..but didnt know that juries will give him victory in final.... ahahahah f*cking useless juries.

Austria had a great song, and was clearly jury friendly. Not surprised or mad at all at its placing.

Realest

Theres nothing to hate. This Voting was perfect. Australia "only" 11th was nice to see, and only a Bit overrated.

DaFlo

Banned
Austria is just a joke.

And not appreciating Italy is the biggest joke once again.

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
i don't even have anything to say right now, and i am me.

I am loving this self-shade, and also:

Back on topic, I'm not here to *hate* on the juries, more just to express shock at how absolutely merciless the televoters were with their favorites. Nothing to add, just...wow.

SaladBreak

:at: and :se: scoring so high with the juries makes me think jury votes are rigged. #conspiracies
(I like :at:'s song, but objectively speaking, there were many more deserving jury winners)

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
:at: and :se: scoring so high with the juries makes me think jury votes are rigged. #conspiracies
(I like :at:'s song, but objectively speaking, there were many more deserving jury winners)

Couldn't agree more, Sweden again pushed like crazy by the juries and doing an Australia from last year. I even like Austria as well, but I can't believe the juries thought that and Sweden was the best.

Himan

Well, if you are a producer of pop songs, than I really understand why Sweden and Austria were the best. But the televoters will not vote for that. They just vote for show and emotion. In the end televotes are way more important in Eurovision, so it doesn't really matter.

aef

Guys just get over it. Almost everyone here had :at: in the bottom 5 in the prediction and yet it did so well...

We are no :au: or :se:, we also had quite a decent televoting result (with out having any clear allies and no diaspora)

SaladBreak

Well, if you are a producer of pop songs, than I really understand why Sweden and Austria were the best. But the televoters will not vote for that. They just vote for show and emotion. In the end televotes are way more important in Eurovision, so it doesn't really matter.

50% is juries, 50% is televotes, so they're equally important

Dima

The correct top 2 succeeded in the end so luckily the Juries didn't do too much damage. If anything the public had a more "professional" music taste than the actual juries.

Himan

50% is juries, 50% is televotes, so they're equally important

In theory, yes, practically no. Juries are way more devided, so they decide way less than televotes ;) But It's not that I care

Alaska49

The correct top 2 succeeded in the end so luckily the Juries didn't do too much damage. If anything the public had a more "professional" music taste than the actual juries.
this is what shocked me the most. austria is completely NOT what anyone wants eurovision to be. what the hell.

Dima

this is what shocked me the most. austria is completely NOT what anyone wants eurovision to be. what the hell.

It's like Australia last year. It seems they went with the quality of the track and not on the actual performance. Even then I don't believe that It was far and above the rest to win the jury vote, but better that Austria won it instead of Sweden (although that drama would have been delicious)

Just goes to show that in anything that is judged there will always be some people with more political pull than others.

Top Bottom