13 6.7%

10 5.2%

8 4.1%

10 5.2%

18 9.3%

• Total voters

Realest

Re: UKRAINE 2018

Ukraine only decides whom not to pick and if Nyusha is no Criminal she could have entered Ukraine. And only because Julia is in the Wheelchair it doesnt mean that she brings diversity to the Tournament (with her useless Ballad and her ridiculous Lyrics and pronounciation). Maybe Poland should win next year and some Countries should send criminals to Warszawa, maybe then you think different. Ukraine lost its souverenity to russia and gave up the crimea if Juliya entered. So they accepted, that Crimea is russian territory if they didnt ban her (and not the whole country!!!). Ukraine had so much to lose in this case.

blue00eyes

Ukraine only decides whom not to pick and if Nyusha is no Criminal she could have entered Ukraine. And only because Julia is in the Wheelchair it doesnt mean that she brings diversity to the Tournament (with her useless Ballad and her ridiculous Lyrics and pronounciation). Maybe Poland should win next year and some Countries should send criminals to Warszawa, maybe then you think different. Ukraine lost its souverenity to russia and gave up the crimea if Juliya entered. So they accepted, that Crimea is russian territory if they didnt ban her (and not the whole country!!!). Ukraine had so much to lose in this case.
I get that Ukraine had reasons to ban Yulia but Ukraine did break the ESC law in this way because everyone can take part.
EBU will not decide to which country Crimea belongs, they only decide whether the rules have been broken or not

Realest

Yes, but EBU-Rules dont justify breaking Homecountries Laws ( i know im repeating). Countries want to be treated as guests by Ukraine and on the other hand they respect homecountries laws. You give, you take. Im really shocked and disappointed how much acclaim Russia is getting.

blue00eyes

No rules are perfect, what acclaim are you talking about? Because saying things like "EBU is controlled by Kremlin" gets applause in fact on this forum :p

I was disappointed when people laughed and celebrated Yulia's DSQ just because she is Russian.

Realest

I mean the acclaim for Russia breaking Ukraines Law.
And People laughed at Julia because she played dirty and she knows it deep inside. Ukraine suffered a lot because of her and her Delegations Dirty Game and not to forget the thousands of Eurovisionfans who got their anticipation destroyed or at least damaged because of them.

blue00eyes

I'm not supporting Russia for choosing on purpose singer who broke the Ukrainian law, all I want to say is that EBU has no power to punish Russia for doing so.
If they had such power they could punish Armenia and Azerbaijan for downvoting each other and so on because it's similar case.

also when Anton entered Selectia Nationala in 2016 he probably knew too that Romanian broadcaster is in debts, no one laughed at him after DSQ... why should we laugh at Yulia

Realest

also when Anton entered Selectia Nationala in 2016 he probably knew too that Romanian broadcaster is in debts, no one laughed at him after DSQ... why should we laugh at Yulia

Yes, because he had no fault and it was very unlucky for him. But Yulia deserved it for playing dirty as i explained one post above you.

A-lister

Veteran

I get that Ukraine had reasons to ban Yulia but Ukraine did break the ESC law in this way because everyone can take part.
EBU will not decide to which country Crimea belongs, they only decide whether the rules have been broken or not

ESC "law"? While I get your "logic", ESC can never be above national laws, EBU has no right to intervene and frankly if EBU accepted the host country, they also have to accept the laws of that country, anything else would be irrational.

blue00eyes

ESC "law"? While I get your "logic", ESC can never be above national laws, EBU has no right to intervene and frankly if EBU accepted the host country, they also have to accept the laws of that country, anything else would be irrational.
Or it's the country who should accept rules of the Contest before participating/hosting? I wouldn't expect EBU to say that their rules are less important. I tried to see things from EBU's point of view and their decision became very logic imo.

At the end I'm fine with both countries being punished

Fierro

I kindly ask mods to delete conversations that don't correspond with thread thematic.
[MENTION=10351]Trece[/MENTION] [MENTION=4364]Matt[/MENTION]

Mrm

Veteran

Tayanna please.. xpray

AlekS

Veteran

The EBU keeps climbing the new peak of hypocrisy :? First they fined us 200k € and now they announced the rules changes, something we've been asking them for months...they legalized the thing we'd been fined for :lol: Suck our c**k and forget about those money (like we were going to pay that shit, anyway) :cool:

AlekS

Veteran

I want Morphom to produce our entry.

last/this year (they didn't take part):

and the recent one:

DenizESC

Banned

Lol so this is EBU basically admitting they+Russia were wrong and Ukraine was right :lol:

Top Bottom