Contact us

MBTI - Personality test

Your type:

• Total voters

dogmeat

Free personality test | 16Personalities

MBTI is probably the most popular personality typology, based primarily on 4 dichotomies:

Extraversion/Introversion
Sensing/Intuition
Thinking/Feeling
Perceiving/Judging

There's also cognitive functions in the theory, all based on works of Carl Jung, but that's more advanced stuff.

Peronality tests are really fun, so i linked one above.

I'm INTP xcookie

nofuxCZ

Yay this thread.

INFJ here ;) I've taken these tests many times and always got this result. The first time I was quite scared by how accurate the description seemed. It's like someone was watching my life on hidden cameras and wrote the description based on it.

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
INFP

Famous INFPs:
William Shakespeare

J.R.R. Tolkien xfaint xheart

Björk
Johnny Depp
Julia Roberts
Lisa Kudrow
Tom Hiddleston
Homer
Virgil

Avalon

I've got ENFP. Did the same a few months ago and then I had ENFJ, but now it's only 8% more P then J. So, I think it's quite correct.

greece

I'm ISTJ and that's actually only the 13% of the population :lol: However it pretty much accurate with me

anselm

I'm INFP like Gera :mrgreen: And I think it pretty much fits me.

INFP personalities are true idealists, always looking for the hint of good in even the worst of people and events, searching for ways to make things better. While they may be perceived as calm, reserved, or even shy, INFPs have an inner flame and passion that can truly shine. Comprising just 4% of the population, the risk of feeling misunderstood is unfortunately high for the INFP personality type - but when they find like-minded people to spend their time with, the harmony they feel will be a fountain of joy and inspiration.

So true ;_;

Although [MENTION=4414]94ayd[/MENTION] might know some more accurate ways to describe people...

Yoni

I'm ISTJ and that's actually only the 13% of the population :lol: However it pretty much accurate with me

+1 to this as I got ISTJ too ^^

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I got INFJ.

1zn26nt.png

DanielLuis

INFJ here, even though I could have taken some more time to think about the answers to be honest

DanielLuis

I got INFJ.

1zn26nt.png

Girl we belong to the 1% :eek:

Leaf

I took this test a while back, and sure enough my result hasn't changed.

ISTP

2m517k3.png

I think the weaknesses (except for taking risks) are spot on, not so sure about the strengths.

Famous ISTPs:

Clint Eastwood, Milla Jovovich, Frank Zappa, Zachary Taylor, Tom Cruise, “Michael Westen” from Burn Notice, “Jack Bauer” from 24, “Indiana Jones” from Indiana Jones, series “John McClane” from Die Hard series, “Angus MacGyver” from MacGyver

greece

Guys you must be kidding us... [MENTION=9138]nofuxCZ[/MENTION] what you have to say now :mrgreen:

Top Bottom