Contact us

Things we have yet to see in an ESC entry....

EscGeek

Veteran

Kaz

What about an on-stage haircut? I don't know what song it would ever be able to be incorporated into...and the rehearsals would be pretty difficult...but it would still be entertaining! :D

zoyuxi

A fully instrumental piece. I understand that live instruments are not allowed, but perhaps the rules could be modified for potential instrumental entries. If you think about it, an instrument "takes the place" of the voice in an instrumental piece--so perhaps a backing track could still be used, and the lead instrument(s) play live, if that makes any sense. And instrumental pieces often allow for complex patterns that would be hard to incorporate in a sung song.

A song about an artist's personal experience with mental illness.

I'd love to see more a cappella entries too.

Rayman

A song in Welsh sent by UK
A song in Occitan sent by France or Italy
A song related to one of the world wars.
A song sung by a singer playing a dead person (no Lordi doesn't count)
A song in Japanese.

Rayman

Well, I was thinking about a true sad song, for example someone remembering his days when he was alive or the beloved ones left after his death.
A bit like this (I know, it's just a version of a famous poem but it is so beautiful !)

aletem

A song in Aromanian/Vlach
A railway crossing as part of the choreography
Windows as part of the choreography
Nurse costume/clothes

Fluke

We have yet to see a christmas themed song in the ESC, though "Fairytale" was kind close in a way.

tuorem

It's very unlikely, but I would say a kpop group. I'm wondering how it would fare at Eurovision (with outfits, choreography and stuff).

tuorem

[MENTION=14124]Carrie[/MENTION] Kpop is particularly inventive since they work by themes : a song has its own choreography, its own outfits and visuals. And catchiness is privileged. A solid group with good vocals would be innovative on an ESC stage, but what kind of country would have that idea? :? I'm wondering.

Top Bottom