Contact us

WV150 🐾 FINAL ROAD 🐾 RESULTS SHOW 21:00CET

Status
Not open for further replies.

hijirio

Veteran
@hijirio, take my :12: 's speeches to the paper shredder for me too, will you?

I put both of ours in the backseat

giphy.gif

theditz83

Veteran
Is there normally as many songs with less than 100 points in a typical final? It seems like there are more than usual, or maybe it's just the alternative results reveal that's warping my perspective.

Congrats @iowacorn xup

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
It would be such a terrible shame if one more of you were to go below 103 points so that I could secure a top 15.

Looren

Veteran
Is there normally as many songs with less than 100 points in a typical final? It seems like there are more than usual, or maybe it's just the alternative results reveal that's warping my perspective.

Congrats @iowacorn xup

There's way more that usual I think

That means we'll get some gigantic scores at the end I think

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

Congrats @iowacorn xup

I was just thinking this. Shows what a tough final this was. I feel sad for a few of these entries, particularly Agnes and Kylie. Getting I think 29 and 27 voters is usually what it takes to win and their points totals are low considering.

Uto

Veteran
TABLE:

Fierro

Cheese land thanks everyone for fabulous triple figures result xup We'll write thanks post later, after the winner announcement!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom