Contact us

WV TÓRSHAVN 182 🐏 SEMIFINAL 1 🌊 RESULTS from page 2

chontono

9oSaksv.png

Welcome to Faroe Islands for the very first time at a regular edition of our Worldvision xcheer

You'll have the chance of creating your own destiny. This is a place to start dreaming and connecting to our inner selves,
so we can certainly knit your own scenery!!!

Knitting is as important as the sun in Faroe, people learn both how to knit and to sing or play an instrument as part of the simple life that is built under the contemplation of our mother Nature!
Please relax and enjoy the beauty of the islands under the terrible weather typical of this season ;)

21 Countries/Regions are coming to take part in the first semi of WV182!!!

These are the participants!

ajjVE0n.png
ajjVE0n.png
ajjVE0n.png
ajjVE0n.png
ajjVE0n.png
ajjVE0n.png
ajjVE0n.png
ajjVE0n.png

SPOTIFY LIST!!!
Cannot find :lv: and
rJ9rTzq.png
, please provide link if you find ;)

Votes Received xrose
REGULAR: :lu: :cy: :en: :susa: :al:::scia :es: :paci: ::gali::hokk :za: :se: ::sudo :uk: :at: ::atti :lv: :it: ::nswa
JHpQ9Wr.png
rJ9rTzq.png

REJU: :kr: :jp: :nl: :fo: :west: :svea: :is: :marm: :us: ::ceca :fi: ::gota :giggle:

Vote to chontono or Uto in the ESC style xcheer
DDL 24th February at 23,59 CET!!!

ajjVE0n.png
ajjVE0n.png
ajjVE0n.png
ajjVE0n.png
ajjVE0n.png
ajjVE0n.png
ajjVE0n.png
ajjVE0n.png

Last edited:

Fierro

Gorgeous! xclap I always love banners with beautiful landscapes, and the side ornament strip looks a lot like traditional one we have in Ukraine

WorldVision

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
It has been brought to our attention that ::gh entry is actually a medley of 4 songs.
As per Rule 8, medleys are not allowed to be sent:
WorldVision said:
8. Medleys (defined as: A piece composed from parts of two or more existing pieces, played one after another, sometimes overlapping) are not eligible to be sent.

In the present instance, ::gh didn't send a back-up entry. They are therefore disqualified from this edition.
We apologize for the inconvenience.

PS: this is also a reminder for everyone that while back-ups are not mandatory, they are heavily recommended

Uto

Veteran
For the people who have already sent their votes, please check if you voted for Ghana. If not, your votes will be counted as is and you don't have to do anything.

theditz83

Veteran
Omg, my Swedish sheep is such a mood... Giving "I've been out all weekend and haven't slept a wink" vibes! Cross its path at your own risk :lol:

Smart-Select-20240220-113929-Chrome.jpg

Fab show @chontono - looking forward to getting stuck in to the tunes! xlove

theditz83

Veteran
:se: has finally voted in both semis. I think my entry definitely seems to suit the overall vibe of this Semi compared to the other, but not sure that'll be a good thing for my chances. Bloodbath incoming? xthink

chontono

Here we are guys, in splendid Faroe for a deserved rest and contemplating our own scenery, the one that you pick of all the ones outside or even inside yourself (this is f**king deep, I hope you appreciate it :geek:)
We are all going to see the 11 qualified entries from Semi 1 just held in Tórshavn but we are going to do it in a competitive way, playing a letters game, kind of Scrabble, played here in the Faroe by all elder and just borns :p
I guess you will be clever enough to play it as well, won't you? :unsure:

Top Bottom