Contact us

WV TÓRSHAVN 182 🐏 GRAND FINALE 🌊 Results this evening around 21 CET!

chontono

8Pp2Ijn.png

Welcome to Faroe Islands for the very first time at a regular edition of our Worldvision xbow

You have had the chance of living in a new paradise for a few days, like the old earth used to be. Here you have experienced some solace never visited before, you have connected through music with the best part of your self, we have all envisioned ourselves in some perfect spot
so we are certainly knitting our own scenery!!!

Let's see what this edition has offered, which places you feel like being, staying, which feelings you love longing for, and keep it that way, I will show you in some brilliant AI pictures in a sec!

23 Countries/Regions are coming to take part in the Grand Finale of WV182!!!
A big round of applause as well to the rest of players who remained in semis!!!
xclap

jB8daGy.png
jB8daGy.png
jB8daGy.png
jB8daGy.png
jB8daGy.png
jB8daGy.png
jB8daGy.png
jB8daGy.png

These are the participants!

SPOTIFY LIST!!!
Please provide link for :jp: if you can find :)

jB8daGy.png
jB8daGy.png
jB8daGy.png
jB8daGy.png
jB8daGy.png
jB8daGy.png
jB8daGy.png
jB8daGy.png

Votes Received
:susa: :jp: :fo: :al: :lu: ::hokk :neus: ::sudo :marm: ::scia :nl: :cy: ::ceca :de: ::nswa :rs: :za: :es: :fr: :hu:

:be: :at: :hr: ::gota :us: ::atti :fi: :paci: :west: :pl: :uk: :en: :se: :tr: :is: :lv: :svea: :au: ::gali :kr: xrose
JHpQ9Wr.png
rJ9rTzq.png
:it:

Vote to chontono or Uto in the ESC style
xcheer

DDL 4th March at 23,59 CET!!!
RESULTS SHOW most probably on 6th March!!!

Last edited:

John1

:lu: finally voted! I'm so glad to end my streak as this tiny nation in the Faroe Islands.

This grand final show was stunning and every song deserves a great result. xheart

Next edition...
I will debut

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
:west: voted (to Uto). No comment on this final or edition overall.

Uto

Veteran
Yeah chontono felt it was unfair for me to enter your votes twice Charly if that's okay. I mean I tried and I even gave the argument that we can use the second set as a fallback for when someone doesn't vote, but chon just wouldn't be reasonable. Like at all.

Charly

Yeah chontono felt it was unfair for me to enter your votes twice Charly if that's okay. I mean I tried and I even gave the argument that we can use the second set as a fallback for when someone doesn't vote, but chon just wouldn't be reasonable. Like at all.

Bet I just sent papa chontono the same votes

Genesis

12 to Japan confirmed

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Such a handsome gent on my banner enjoying his cup of tea xLO Great show again, Chontono!

:us: just voted. This final had a LOT of voteable songs so I really apologise to the five or six that had to go without points here. On the other hand, overall I'm a bit underwhelmed as almost nothing goes above a "this is pretty decent" evaluation. An extremely solid final but misses some wow for me.

daniels1000

:au: has voted

What an amazing final xbow Deciding for my 12 was really hard and all the songs in my Top 10 are incredibly good xheart

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Wonderful banners once again! xheat :svea: voted. I really enjoy my top pointers and they were super easy to rank. But then I had a bunch of songs I didn't really quite know how to rank, since neither semi was that strong.

Top Bottom