Contact us

WV SPIN-OFF 53 : SONGS FROM OUR CHILDHOOD

Sultana

cegs5

Damn! All the songs from my childhood that I wanted to send have bad quality videos...I'm so old :lol:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Damn! All the songs from my childhood that I wanted to send have bad quality videos...I'm so old :lol:

You could be super scandalous and lie about your age and send something else. Who's going to know? xshock1

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Sultana

LAST DAY OF CONFIRMATION! woooo!!! [MENTION=14451]ferret[/MENTION] from reserved you are the one who hasn't submitted song yet

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I'm in and ready to embarrass myself with some super catchy American college style pop rock from Northern Ireland of all placesxheat Poor unfortunate child I was.

cegs5

Just submitted an entry from :es: España! Gosh, I used to dance that song for hours! xdance

cegs5

I'm in and ready to embarrass myself with some super catchy American college style pop rock from Northern Ireland of all placesxheat Poor unfortunate child I was.

How sacandalous! I don't see you in the list of confirmed entries :eek:

AdelAdel

My entry got blocked. It was the only video of that song on Youtube that wasn't blocked, but now it is... I'm worried that this might also be the case for other countries in Europe... I wonder if I can still change my entry... I guess not, since Nora is already preparing the show.

revallsay

My entry got blocked. It was the only video of that song on Youtube that wasn't blocked, but now it is... I'm worried that this might also be the case for other countries in Europe... I wonder if I can still change my entry... I guess not, since Nora is already preparing the show.

Have you tried Vimeo or Dailymotion?

Sultana

[MENTION=7797]AdelAdel[/MENTION] you can re-sent your entry as I am still in process. I won't allow it in another case, but this case seems important for me.

Top Bottom