Contact us

WV EDINBURGH 67 • SEMIFINAL 3 • RESULTS: Post #29

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
I've never been so close to REJU qualifying :eek: Thanks for the support, everyone xcheer

However, this is a major disappointment - my entry is an iconic song, with many awards and one of the cult classics. And yet TreceColombia qualified no problem... and TreceSpain qualified no problem. Oh, but of course! It was because it's easy to qualify with Spain... oh wait! But Spain is always in the bottom since Trece left, that's not suspicious at all :rolleyes: Trece, why don't you switch to Vatican City next? I guarantee you'll still qualify from the first places because some people here will suddenly like Christian choir music :rolleyes:

Ofc I will consider your suggestion, dear. May be I will find hot hits from Vatican City without changing my style and switch to it next, we'll see xqueenbitch

Amir

Veteran
Re: WV EDINBURGH 67 • SEMIFINAL 3 • RESULTS: Post #29

thank you everyone for bringing Mira Awad from the Eurovision Final to the Worldvision Final xlove

the votes from :il:

:8: :se:
:7: ::gl
:5: :gr:re
:3: :de:
:2: :pr:
:1: :be:

decent results. The two songs I really cared about are in the final :>

Gabe

Super Moderator
Staff member
I've never been so close to REJU qualifying :eek: Thanks for the support, everyone xcheer

However, this is a major disappointment - my entry is an iconic song, with many awards and one of the cult classics. And yet TreceColombia qualified no problem... and TreceSpain qualified no problem. Oh, but of course! It was because it's easy to qualify with Spain... oh wait! But Spain is always in the bottom since Trece left, that's not suspicious at all :rolleyes: Trece, why don't you switch to Vatican City next? I guarantee you'll still qualify from the first places because some people here will suddenly like Christian choir music :rolleyes:

Jealousy is an unattractive trait.

Sultana

Maybe we should complain about some other things? For example, disastrous final.

IT'S FECKING UNLISTENABLE.

well I think I have ten songs to vote for :lol:

DaFlo

Banned

Oh wow wasn't expecting to qualify, thx everyone! xheart 3 in a row, too bad I'll probably go hip next edition :'D

:12: ::gl bii
:10: xsalute
:8: :mx: :? why
:7: :pr: :(
:6: xsalute
:5: :ba:
:4: :be:
:3: xsalute
:2: :uk:
:1: :kant:

9/30 bless

Nicholas123

Congrats to the qualifiers but wtf with those results

:12: Germany
:8: Mazovia
:6: Belgrade
:4: Southeast Brazil
:2: Greater Reykyavik
:1: United Kingdom

AdelAdel

I think that some people are brainwashed here. Roman and Nora - it was not so long ago that you attacked instrumentals, even saying that "it's not music". Oh, and you liked Fierro's post that pot F shouldn't exist.

And one more thing - those people who qualify almost all the time should have no right to call others jealous. You know who you are? Just a bunch of spoiled individuals who think they have the right to everything and would stomp everyone who's not with them. You feel that superior just because you qualify so much?

Gabe

Super Moderator
Staff member
I was wondering how long it would be into Adel's return before he got angry at something :lol:

ShoeFlo

And one more thing - those people who qualify almost all the time should have no right to call others jealous.

to be fair: gabe, who called you jealous knows how it feels to fail again and again. A while ago he used to be one of the least successful members at all.

RomanFromRussia

I think that some people are brainwashed here. Roman and Nora - it was not so long ago that you attacked instrumentals, even saying that "it's not music". Oh, and you liked Fierro's post that pot F shouldn't exist.

And one more thing - those people who qualify almost all the time should have no right to call others jealous. You know who you are? Just a bunch of spoiled individuals who think they have the right to everything and would stomp everyone who's not with them. You feel that superior just because you qualify so much?

THIS IS WHAT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR. IT'S A DRAMA. #drama #letusdothis

As for the instrumentals, I haven't right to say that for me it's just background music? I cannot post my own opinion. Maybe I live in Russia, but it doesn't mean I have not the freedom of posts. I think it's a forum where anyone can take part in discussions and share their opinion about any thing happen here. I speak about the music, not the people.

I wanna say I'm sorry, but I'm really not (c).

If we qualify the most of the time we take part in WV, it means our taste is more friendly to the people here. And yes, all of us also can flop. For instance, me this edition. I flopped with hit of the late 90's but it was kinda predictable. And If we don't satisfy you with our kind of behaviour here, I don't know what to do. We take part in WV to have fun, and you're the only person who is pissed off with this.

BYE.

Carrie

Drama!!!! xheart xheart xcheer

2vdsopi.jpg

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

:susa: DNQs

:12:xcheer
:10:xcheer
:8:xcheer
:7:xcheer
:6::pr: xcry Romeo you should've made it here! Injustice.
:5:xcheer
:4:xcheer
:3::se: Too iconic :(
:2::sobr: :(
:1::gr:re :(

Woah... these results... weren't awful xshock We done good xqueenbitch

rdr3_10_285_27.gif

Amir

Veteran
Why is it always about Trece?
If I remember whiteshoes "On Track"-statistics correctly the only persons that were permanently in the Top 10
were himself, Rainy, Gera, rev, Tom or Roman.
Trece's recent victory was like his only Top-10 result in a while xshrug

Alevender

Super Moderator
Staff member
9th place - not bad in overall xcheer Of course it is not a wonderful feeling, but it is a life, what can I do.

:ba: 5/10

:12: :mx: wonderful song, probably my number one from the whole edition.
:10: :pr: another amazing entry
:8: :se:
:7: xcheer
:6: :be:
:5: xcheer
:4: xcheer
:3: ::blgr
:2: xcheer
:1: xcheer

AdelAdel

Why is it always about Trece?
If I remember whiteshoes "On Track"-statistics correctly the only persons that were permanently in the Top 10
were himself, Rainy, Gera, rev, Tom or Roman.
Trece's recent victory was like his only Top-10 result in a while xshrug

Qualification rates, not "on track".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom