Contact us

WV BRUSSELS 177 | SEMIFINAL ONE šŸ–¤šŸ’›ā¤ļø RESULTS POSTED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Just in case anybody didn't understand any of the hints from the results show:

Amir

Veteran
Congrats to all the qualifiers xcheer

I got optimistic after the reactions in the LL, so itā€™s a little disappointing, but my :12: got through fortunately xheart xheart
Thanks for the votes for :il: :>

Iā€™ll vote in the Final, but then Iā€™ll take a break next edition. I need some time to think, if I want to continue with WV right now

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Congrats to all the qualifiers. 5/10 is kinda eh but they're mostly songs I cared for, so i'll take that. Shame for :se:

Thank you Connor for hosting. Love the little chocolate segments, especially when the tropical flavoured one come up. xheat

Uto

Veteran
I got optimistic after the reactions in the LL, so itā€™s a little disappointing, but my :12: got through fortunately xheart xheart
Thanks for the votes for :il: :>
I honestly thought this would be like 4 points from basically everyone as it's just a good song and then bonus points from D and E would carry it, but yeah I mean we all have this one song in our history where WV just straight up fails to rate things properly and although barbarians will claim they did nothing wrong we prefer to live in a world of justice, but if that was true Fabi would have won by now and I'm still waiting on that too so yeah all we can do is rage. RAGE!

JSSArcos

Thank you for qualifying guys, what an incredible feeling to see Galicia qualify :love:xbowxheart

::gali

:7: :de: Rammstein DNQĀ“s ??? :cry:
:4: :mn: :(
:3: :at: so nice and cute...

11-Israel - this in the semi 2 would be at least my top 5 ...
12-Canada

Scania

Wow, this was a wild ride! When the last qualifier was about to be presented, all Scanian hopes were gone. We were sure Austria, Germany or maybe Israel had the last spot.

But when Scania was revealed as the eleventh and final qualifier everyone jumped up and screamed out in joy! After two non-qualifiers, this will be Scania's first final. The red and yellow banner will decorate the streets today and celebrate the spot in the final of WorldVision 177! ::scia ::scia

Thank you for a great show, theCONWEL!!

Gabor77

Thank you so much for making us qualify xcheer xlove

Here are our DNQs

:12: xcheer

:10: xcheer

:8: xcheer

: :7: xcheer

:6: xcheer

:5: xcheer

:4: :nrwe: surprised this didn't make it

:3: xcheer

:2: :de: :(

:1: :ca: :(

11th :il:

SAYAY

I knew I would not make it, I just wanted to send something funny :LOL: But omg thank you :pt:@Marcos C for:12: and :se:@theditz83 for:10: that was very unexpectedxshockxshockxheartxheart.

:no: jury lost these

:5: :at:

:4: ::zb

:1: :se: I am terribly sorry @theditz83 for rewarding you this little when you gave me so much. I feel absolutely terrible about my lack in taste. I will go in the timeout-nook and think about what I have done and try to improve as a human. xcryxcry

BernadetteCydonia

Binging the semi results to expect something for the final, at 4am, because what is life.

:it: votes went a little something like this:

:10: :mn:
:5: :se:
:2: :il:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom