Contact us

WV BRUSSELS 177 | SEMIFINAL ONE 🖤💛❤️ RESULTS POSTED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
00intro.png

opening-act.png

the-entries.png

Send votes to theCONWEL
Deadline 25/10/2023 @ 20:00 CET

Votes Received

Regular:
:ca: :cl: ::scia :west: :ua: ::gali :il:
::zb :cn: :nl: :al: :nrwe: :de: :at:
:hu: :no: :svea: :se: ::bawu :mn:

REJU:
::guel :es: :pt: :be: :is:

:paci: :it: :us: :lv: :uk:

Last edited:

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
text-show.png

Last edited:

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Beautiful show! I love my banner, the blossoms make it look very Sakuralian, don't you think?
I saw the photo and thought of Sakuralia immediately! Knew it had to be your banner :mrgreen:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Some wonderful bannery going on. I think i won the banner competition though. xheat See you all next edition xo

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
:west: voted!

42qZsUq.gif

Semi 1 is actually one of the worst semis i've ever had to vote in anywhere. Not that I hated loads of songs more that vast majority was just so horribly underwhelming and... mild. It's like i've been presented with a watered down Korma. Semi 2 whereas has been one of my favourites and my top 10 there is completely stacked. For context, my 11th place in semi 2 would be looking at as high as 7 in semi 1. WV can do better.

JSSArcos

::gali voted! xlove

I was scared of the changes that WV could have had in terms of music... but it's an excellent SEMI

I had 13 songs I wanted to vote on, sorry to the 3 who were left out. I have a clear 12 points, but the rest was very difficult and close

Genesis

:nrwe: just voted

Overall, I enjoyed this semi. Had hard time picking my 12 as the top pointers were almost at equal level to me, but overall I think I am happy with the final outcome of my votes.

Can't end my post without complementing Conny and his fabuwondrous show. Such slay. Oh my. Jai ho!

SAYAY

:no: jury was late out with voting this time but they are submitted. Not because I almost forgot, just had to make some very though decisions this time around.

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Intro.png

Welcome to La Chocolaterie de Bruxelles!
We have a selection of our finest gourmet chocolates for you to sample. Read the clues and take a guess which delicious treats we have on offer!

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
CHOCOLATE #1:

"This chocolate has a flavour quite unlike any other, thanks to a sekret ingredient…"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom