Contact us

WV BRUSSELS 177 | GRAND FINAL 🖤💛❤️ FINAL RESULTS POSTED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

Sultana

Congrats Galicia on this glorious comeback! And thank you all for voting for Greece! Standing between Western Usa and Albania is such an honorrrrr!

chontono

Congratulations @JSSArcos xrunhug xrose
Not a huge fan of the song and this winning while the beauty from ::guel tells me a lot about the contest, but still a nice winner and especially happy for the guy behind xheart
Edited, OMG, my expected 12, the Conwell was saving it for me for the last minute, what a treat, dear, I would hug you right now xrunhug :p
Huge thanks to whoever is in :jp: these days, ofc I did not see that coming but you made me get 7th which is much better than previous 14th o_O (such a pity I don't tend to like Japanese music at all, but will try to widen up my ears about it), could not be happier:giggle:

Looren

Veteran
Congrats again Joao xheart

Thanks everyone for 14th place, kinda disappointing with this song but still very good for my standards xheart

And thanks Conny for stunning hosting xheart

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Woah well and truly landslided that victory! Congratulations Joao! xheart You've really made a splash with that comeback. xcheer

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

❤︎ FULL RESULTS HERE ❤︎
...posted on Google Sheets, if anyone wants it uploading or sending elsewhere let me know!

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Congrats Joao and ::gali xcheer You did it again!! What a debut xheat I knew you had winning chances since the LL, great winner!

Congrats also to :is: and :us: for your spectacular finish. xcheer

And fabulous hosting, Con! I spent way too much time in the chocolaterie especially after I flopped ;;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom