Status
Not open for further replies.

ShoeFlo

UFUgGaf.png

OUR HOSTS
rZFnkY7.png
QdUJYEx.png

ABOUT THE BANNERS

The topic of this edition's banners is “How do the jurors spend their time in Iceland?” and I asked an Artificial friend of mine to illustrate the users activities. I quickly realized the AI I’ve used is quite cheap compared to those some of you seem to use.
First I was frustrated that my AI is overchallenged with complex phrases I made up but more and more I got fascinated by the bizarrness the AI created.. I mean a few of the pictures are actually brilliant, however many of them are pretty flawed in a charming way and some of them just cracked me up straightaway. In the end I thought it is worth sharing them with you including those that are totally far off from what I asked the AI to do.
I just hope you all have a good portion of humour and self-irony!

OPENING ACT

OUR ENTRIES

PQ

FERRET SHOW

VOTES TO ME! xcheer

Last edited:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Omg best banner ever. xheat I was wondering what I might get but having a cat on my banner is perfect. xbow

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
OH MY GOD the cartoon me cooking w/Oma, slay

ShoeFlo

Everybody voted but sadly we only got 7 REJU votings. We would have needed 8 for a REJU qualifier xstars

Results tomorrow (20/11) at 19.45 CET this time so that I am hopefully finished when the European qualifier matches start

Same game like in SF1 but this time I promise there are only three sportsmen

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
:be: is here xcheer

ShoeFlo

sigur-ros.jpg

In the photo you see my favorite band that was sent to WV already ten times overall, six of them were my entries. One of my proudest entries was the celestial Dauðalogn from the “Valtari” album. In 2012, The Valtari album topped the album charts in two countries… Iceland (surprise, surprise) and….?

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
:ie:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
:west: is here x

ShoeFlo

maxresdefault.jpg

Now this is for the Eurovision nerds among you. Here we see a gorgeous Icelandic woman performing at the Eurovision stage in some year in the 1980s. Where did this ESC take place?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom