Contact us

WV 176 in LARNACA - SF2 (Qualifiers announced)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CypriotGirl

Veteran
WELCOME TO LARNACA!!!

89uKdBN.png

cy-larn.gif

Q8po3DP.png

IENurpM.jpg

RtsHa3s.jpg

1S5WuHj.jpg

faGKCyz.jpg

VENUE: FINIKOUDES (PALM BEACH) PROMENADE STAGE
larnaca1jpg2.jpg

HOSTS:
yCKkq63.png
ixJwwcW.png

ENTRIES:

TEXT SHOW:

DEADLINE: 5/10/23, 23:59 CEST

SEND ALL YOUR VOTES TO ME!

Last edited:

theditz83

Veteran
:se: has just votes in both semis - I love the whole of my Top 10, but especially my Top 5 are xheat

Such a shame that we couldn't move one of the strong songs over to the other semi and even things up numbers-wise to get more hot cuts in the final, but thems the breaks I guess xshrug

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
:west: voted last night and then adjusted after todays scandal x

SF2 is definitely superior to SF1 overall, however SF1 has some massive faves. Enjoyed my both of top 10s thoroughly.

Love the banners Foti. xlove I'm particularly jealous of Austria getting the pimp banner with the cat. If they're your personal pics they look great. My mum just come back from Paphos a week ago so I was enjoying some Cypriot sweet snack thing while making my votes, felt like I was right there x

CypriotGirl

Veteran
:west: voted last night and then adjusted after todays scandal x

SF2 is definitely superior to SF1 overall, however SF1 has some massive faves. Enjoyed my both of top 10s thoroughly.

Love the banners Foti. xlove I'm particularly jealous of Austria getting the pimp banner with the cat. If they're your personal pics they look great. My mum just come back from Paphos a week ago so I was enjoying some Cypriot sweet snack thing while making my votes, felt like I was right there x
Thanks! I wish they were my personal pics, I'm not such a photographer. In semi 1 there are four pics I took myself, I mentioned them there. In had some more pics I was thinking to use but they were cut in the process. :lol:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Thanks! I wish they were my personal pics, I'm not such a photographer. In semi 1 there are three pics I took myself, I mentioned them there. In had some more pics I was thinking to use but they were cut in the process. :lol:

That makes sense. :LOL: I was going to say you're a pro if these were your pics. No matter, they're still a great selection of pictures.

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
This semi is so hot tbh. I'm gonna be devastated if my top 5 is not qualifying.

:paci: REJU voted xheya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom