WV 170 ~ Semi 2 ~ DDL: May 24th 18:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uto

Veteran
fqma.png

Last edited:

ShoeFlo

:is: voted last evening. I also struggled to fill my top 10. From my 6 points downwards all songs were average at best and mostly not my cup of tea at all. But as always I enjoy my top pointers, one of them is a delighting surprise xheat

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
:md: voted in both semis xcheer I think i prefer the first one but overall I had some really nice songs to vote for

daniels1000

::bawu voted! I found this semifinal quite fine, and love my Top 3! :love:

Hope you've enjoyed my comeback entry :) I was kinda forced to withdraw last year due to not voting, but that was highly needed as there was too much happening in my life. There still kinda is tbh, but I will try to find my time for WV -- it's great to be with you all here again xhug

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
The shows are beautiful. I like how our flag colours have been incorporated into the design. Well done to Team Iran!

:us: voted in both semis! This second one for me was really enjoyable. I actually feel quite guilty as I had to leave out songs that easily would have picked up points from me had they been in the first instead.

Also, it's great to see Daniel, Chontono and Liza back. It feels like the good old days!

Uto

Veteran
Deadlines closed. Scandals tomorrow 20:30 in main thread, be present or be hexagonal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom