Contact us

WorldVision Chat Box

ShoeFlo

Can't access to discord right now, cause I own two mobiles (private and business) and discord is only on the phone I haven't with me atm.

So I ask here politely whether somebody can capture the comments on my song tonight? íf there are any

Thanks in advance!

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
FLAG UPDATE

::scia SCANIA
::scia :scia:

::zb ZAMBIA
::zb :zb:

Alevender

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dear WV community,

I have some important news to share. A few weeks ago I made a decision that I would be leaving the WV Mod Team, only remaining as Super Moderator on this Forum. It has been 5 excellent years working together with a great Mod Team since August 2018, which makes about 80 editions that I have been making similarities, pot graphs, rejecting your entries etc. With the energy gone I can only forward these duties to someone who is willing to make the best out of it.
Today is my last day as WV Moderator and I would like to wish everyone best of luck and I hope that WV will remain strong.
Goodbye!

Zeus

Thank you for all the updates, graphics, confirming votes and all, @Alevender!

Also thank you for that one time you confirmed my entry while I was 30 minutes over the deadline, @Edweis would never!

So I guess if we talk about numbers, excels, pot updates and all.. This means @Uto for WV Mod?

Last edited:

Arion

Thank you for your service @Alevender.
jesse-cox-jesse-cox-sunday-service.gif

Also yea, in case of "making similarities, pot graphs, rejecting your entries" Uto sounds like a good person for it.
Also Flo comes to mind?

Last edited:
Top Bottom