Contact us

WORLD FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIP 2010

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
panakos said:
England are so rubbish again :roll: overpaid losers

I don't like Germany either.... I noticed how everyone was singing the national anthem except the foreigners in the team

What's up with your dislike for the naturalized german citizens? They are not foreigners.

This game is indeed quite a war and both teams are still in it. The goal against germany should have been counted but TBH it doesn't surprise me too much. It was hard to see without camera replay and they don't use that in soccer to verify things (I've always been a big supporter of using cameras for controversial decisions).

I think the second half is going to be just as exciting. It's anyones game and I just enjoy a game between two great teams. Good luck rivals (you're not enemies, just rivals ;) )

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Matt said:
The goal against germany should have been counted but TBH it doesn't surprise me too much. It was hard to see without camera replay and they don't use that in soccer to verify things (I've always been a big supporter of using cameras for controversial decisions)

I'm sorry. I saw it happen from the normal shot, so did the crowd, the players, the bench, everyone EXCEPT the linesman :evil:

Nothing personal I'm just angry, any chance it can be added on retroactively?

Bojan

Sean said:
Matt said:
The goal against germany should have been counted but TBH it doesn't surprise me too much. It was hard to see without camera replay and they don't use that in soccer to verify things (I've always been a big supporter of using cameras for controversial decisions)

I'm sorry. I saw it happen from the normal shot, so did the crowd, the players, the bench, everyone EXCEPT the linesman :evil:

SAME HERE! my dad and I screamed goal! :lol: stupid referee :shock:

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Sean said:
Matt said:

Obviously not everyone, and no goals are not being added retroactively. They should be able to use camera replays in cases like this. It's only fair. This is not the first time valid goals were not counted this World Cup and it's frustrating.

And as a friendly reminder not to get inappropriate and offensive in here. I had to delete posts that were insulting.

goktengri

Banned
1625kpd.jpg

MyHeartIsYours

I think Panos it is coz the whole world hates us :cry:

Also Fifa don't care about football, only about money. :evil:

Scooby

Come on England xparty

goktengri

Banned
MyHeartIsYours said:
I don't think it is a mistake... it is deliberate ignorance on the part of the referee. :evil:

you know 1966 ? Football is a game without politics...

It could be same thing as you ;)

Top Bottom