Contact us

WORLD FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIP 2010

LadyKiller

Banned
LadyKiller said:
Milos-BC said:
LadyKiller said:
As for the big match, I hope Germany will send Argentina home. I cannot stand Maradona and I hope I won't have to see him anymore in this WC nor this overrated team. :evil:

Totally agree :cool: Though Argentina is a great team, it won't be easy at all, but Germany has my support

Argentina is a good team of course, I never said it wasn't but I just don't think that we are dealing with a super team here, as many tend to believe. I do hope that Germany will put things into the right proportion and (as polite as I can be) give Maradona a big kick in the butt! :mrgreen:

Couldn't get any bigger! Ahahahahahaha! :lol:

Milos-BC

^^ Well done :lol: :p

ParadiseES

KristiG said:
^I'll tell you what Germany has more than you:3 World Titles
Of course they can't do the same.They'll do better :lol:
Very few excpeted Germany to beat England,but they did.
Noone excpected Germany to destroy Argentina,but they did.
Noone is excpecting Germany to kick Spain,but they will ;)

Well, any of the current German players has any world title, so that reason doesn't work for me. I don't believe there are countries more ready for the victory. Here everyone wants to win ;)

I don't agree very few people expected Germany to beat England. It was the opposite. Germany was a more likely qualifier than England with no doubt ;)

None expected Germany to destroy Argentina and they did, right. But the victory, overall, was not unexpected ;)

If you look at bets, I saw yesterday Germany 2'2, Spain 2'3 and Netherlands 2'4 (or smething like that, not remember well), so I don't think there's none expetec Germany to kick Spain........
They will? Of course they can, of course I know it's likely Spain gets out of the final, but it's not sure at all. There's a match to play, you know and any of them can win.
And as Klose said yesterday, we are better team than Argentina or England, so it will be probably so close, especially when both teams have kinda similar playing styles (which will make the match beautiful btw :cool: )

ParadiseES

Well, the odds I saw were just after the matches and were for the final winner ;)

And anyway, the difference is minimal, so you can't say none expect Germany to win ;)

But hey we are not going to argue because who is first in odd or not :lol:

Scooby

Who cares for odds, Spain is my fave

Kristi

ParadiseES said:
Well, the odds I saw were just after the matches and were for the final winner ;)

And anyway, the difference is minimal, so you can't say none expect Germany to win ;)

But hey we are not going to argue because who is first in odd or not :lol:

No we aren't :cool:

dogmeat

I always make my bets on betfair and there it's 2.04 for Germany versus 1.95 on Spain, so it's nearly the same. From the very begining of play-offs I was betting on German team and so I did this time. Their tactic discipline is superior to any team ever playing in world cup. This is why they destroyed Argentinians who are strong team, but came to this cup without any plan, believing their skills is all what they need to win. It's not.
However my overall favourite are Dutch, who have always played pretty football and always lacked effectiveness. This year they have it both, while Germany lacks creativity and individuals. The final match is gonna be going to tie since both teams play wisely, but Netherlands will win it with one or two performances of individual genius.

Milos-BC

Octopus predicted Spain's victory over Germany :lol: Let's see if he will be correct this time :p

Anyway, I think Netherlands is our first finalist.

Kristi

Psychic Octopus Predicts Spain, But It's A FRAUD!

Paul the octopus is 5-0 in picking winners in Germany's matches, and the world has been waiting for his semifinal selection. Unfortunately, there's tomfoolery afoot.

This morning, photos began leaking of Paul "selecting" the delicious mussel in the Spanish flag-adorned box at his Berlin aquarium. Paul hasn't been wrong yet (and embarrassed an Argentinian dolphin in the process). So when the above photo surfaced, Spanish fans rejoiced, and German fans despaired.

But compare it with the only previous instance of Paul picking against Germany, when he chose Serbia during the group stage:

Yep. Some enterprising Spanish fans have taken to photoshop, and tried to put words in Paul's beak. Paul's not going to stand for this.

Source:http://deadspin.com/5579829/psychic-octopus-predicts-spain-but-it-might-be-a-fraud

ParadiseES

Hope the octopus is right :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway, that's the the most silly reason I've ever seen to predict a winner. We'd better play the match :p

Top Bottom