and finally here (final results)

hosting credits:
concept - uto & edweis
art - edweis
video, sound and admin - uto

Last edited:

Uto

Veteran
Given forum issues last couple days deadline seems a bit tight. Let me know if an extension is needed.

Paper7

I won't be able to vote before Monday cause of that, but that would mean two days of extension and i dont want such a long extension just for me. I could have voted earlier in the week, but i was just to lazy. :sleep:

theditz83

Veteran
I've had a crazy first week back at work, and will be busy this weekend too, so Monday would be good for me but will fit in with everyone else as I've already listened to most of the songs so shouldn't take me too long xup

Uto

Veteran
Ok let me just set the deadline on Tuesday 23:59 then, this should supply everyone with enough time. I don’t know when I can do the results show then, but normally it’s not too much of a hassle to prepare it so I expect that to be on Wednesday or Thursday. Will need to consult with co-host.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
::sol has voted, love the show and concept with this edition. It's truly great and out of this world. ;) xheat It feels so undeniably you, Uto.

As for the songs I loved my very top few pointers and enjoy the rest of my top 10, with a couple I had to leave out but overall it hasn't been one of the best editions musically.

Uto

Veteran
Given fact that the forum was down again for another night the voting deadline will extend by a day to Wednesday 23:59. Looking at a Thursday 21:30 results show then.

Romeo

:il:b will be voting around 8pm tomorrow! I will make you all proud and voting on time!

tenor.gif

I'll be watching the Albania v Kosovo game then head home and then I will begin the voting process :D

Uto

Veteran
:il:b will be voting around 8pm tomorrow! I will make you all proud and voting on time!

I'll be watching the Albania v Kosovo game then head home and then I will begin the voting process :D
That's one interesting game. Quite some Kosovo players have played for Albania before, including one Milot Rashica, who will forever be known for giving the assist for the most important goal Vitesse ever scored, namely the 1-0 in the 2017 cup final (that we won 2-0, which meant that for the first time in our 125 year history we actually won a prize).

CypriotGirl

Veteran
That's one interesting game. Quite some Kosovo players have played for Albania before, including one Milot Rashica, who will forever be known for giving the assist for the most important goal Vitesse ever scored, namely the 1-0 in the 2017 cup final (that we won 2-0, which meant that for the first time in our 125 year history we actually won a prize).

Albania v Kosovo sounds to me like Greece v Cyprus. At least Kosovo has a different national anthem afaik, not like Greece and Cyprus. When they played in Euro qualification round, with the same national anthem, there was no need to play it twice. :lol:

CypriotGirl

Veteran
Btw, Moisantia sent a 15-years-older version of my dad's employee. :eek:
And Kimmystan sent my cousin (I have a cousin who looks like Amir). :lol:
Ah, and why the planet of Pyerica looks like a potato? xrofl

Last edited:

Uto

Veteran
Btw, Moisantia sent a 15-years-older version of my dad's employee. :eek:
And Kimmystan sent my cousin (I have a cousin who looks like Amir). :lol:
Ah, and why the planet of Pyerica looks like a potato? xrofl

The potato is Lapotre. If you have questions look at the thread of that country. The iconography these people go for is quite brown and oblate.

Romeo

A little late perhaps but...

source.gif

Romeo

Are you really
dsw40.jpg

Well, it did.

And with that....

everyone has voted
thank you very much
Are you Joe Biden or Lukachenko?

tenor.gif