Contact us

WLSC Congratulations - Hosting thread

Grinch

Can't decide what to send. All my entries are awesome :rolleyes: :mrgreen:

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just a quick update on this for everyone - I have the graphic templates ready for the theme I've decided upon for this contest. I could open registration now, but then it will be open for around 2 weeks with 5 or 6 days when there won't be anyone checking my PM inbox - otherwise I will open registration on Thursday May 31st as that's the day after I'm back from Barcelona. Thanks for your patience with this. ;)

Is the general concensus that we will be accepting songs that have featured in all WLSC from 1 to 20?
Oh, great! xcheer
Ex-WL nations are welcome to participate too! :D
EDIT: I think we should only accept songs that haven't participated on NSC. Do you agree?

theditz83

Veteran
Oh, great! xcheer
Ex-WL nations are welcome to participate too! :D
EDIT: I think we should only accept songs that haven't participated on NSC. Do you agree?

I'd definitely agree with the no NSC songs rule - it seems to be getting more and more frequent that songs show up in both (and sometimes even in FSC as well) - it would be better to have songs that unique to WLSC only. Can all nations vote or only WL nations?

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'd definitely agree with the no NSC songs rule - it seems to be getting more and more frequent that songs show up in both (and sometimes even in FSC as well) - it would be better to have songs that unique to WLSC only. Can all nations vote or only WL nations?
Only WL nations and ex WL-ers can vote. I don't want to sound rude but if WL community can't vote on NSC congrats why should we let them to vote in our Congrats? :)

theditz83

Veteran
Only WL nations and ex WL-ers can vote. I don't want to be rude but if WL community can't vote on NSC congrats why should we let them to vote in our Congrats? :)

Cool that's fine, just couldn't remember whether WL nations could vote in the NSC Congrats contest or not.

Well everyone at least has quite a bit of time to think about their best entry for this. ;)

Grinch

I don't know any rule about Congrats but NSC songs & WLSC winner songs shouldn't participate.

Only WL nations and ex WL-ers can vote. I don't want to sound rude but if WL community can't vote on NSC congrats why should we let them to vote in our Congrats? :)

Agreed.

Can't wait xcheer

strajker

That is an epic fail rule,

You know every nation that debuted after Nation Song Contest 10 or happened to ever be on the Waiting List since it's introduction is available to vote in this. So, the only people that never took part in a Waiting List are:
Yaponesia, Ugaly, Bokia, Adamsburg, Calypso and Arjastan (I believe). (some of the nation from them took a part and they had to be on WL again).

So, well, lol.

EDIT:
However, I do say only WLSCers should be available to vote here, and only nations who took part in the decade and applied to that edition's Congratulations are allowed to vote.

Lenalite

That is an epic fail rule,

You know every nation that debuted after Nation Song Contest 10 or happened to ever be on the Waiting List since it's introduction is available to vote in this. So, the only people that never took part in a Waiting List are:
Yaponesia, Ugaly, Bokia, Adamsburg and Arjastan (I believe). (some of the nation from them took a part and they had to be on WL again).

So, well, lol.

xgood

So, technically 90% or maybe more of the main roster is actually ex-WL. I do believe maybe he tried to mean ex-WLSC? Anyway, I do not really plan to vote on this. I am not fond of such stuff. I just wanted to write because I laughed so hard.

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
This congrats is just for nations who took part in WLSC. :)

Top Bottom