Contact us

WLSC Congratulations - Hosting thread

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Since big part of WL community liked idea 'bout making WLSC Congratulations, I opened this thread to choose host.
You can send your application by posting in this thread. :)

Salmon

I'd do it, but only in case no one else wants -.-

Salmon

^ I think all from 1 until 20.

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
When we collect at least 3 possible organizators, then I'll make pool for final decision. :)

theditz83

Veteran
Thanks for suggesting me as a host for this, but I think I may have to decline as this month is just so busy for me (I won't be back from India until Monday, and I'll then be in Barcelona from 25th to 30th May). Because of this, I won't be able to dedicate my full time to it unless you were planning on starting reservations from 1st June onwards...) ;)

Sahistul

On June i must do the FSC show and i have full month at university...Maybe someone else can do it?

Sim

That seems good to me:D

If we do it know, it will be in the eurovision week, so after it looks better to me:D

theditz83

Veteran
Just a quick update on this for everyone - I have the graphic templates ready for the theme I've decided upon for this contest. I could open registration now, but then it will be open for around 2 weeks with 5 or 6 days when there won't be anyone checking my PM inbox - otherwise I will open registration on Thursday May 31st as that's the day after I'm back from Barcelona. Thanks for your patience with this. ;)

Is the general concensus that we will be accepting songs that have featured in all WLSC from 1 to 20?

Top Bottom