Contact us

WLSC Congratulations 6: We have burned down the room!

randajad

Veteran
tjBylLR.png

J4FCFZe.png

yMZFfiK.png

Ir2Einu.png

Last edited:

Himan

What are the exact rules for songs I can send?

randajad

Veteran
What are the exact rules for songs I can send?
Any song you have already sent between editions 191-200 is eligible. I think it does not matter if it was successful or not. :D

Last edited:

Himan

I've only sent 3 songs of which one didn't end last or one to last. So lets go with that one. :ROFLMAO:

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
OH MY GOD YES FINALLY

I'll send the entry tonight, most of you didnt hear it so I can't wait to see your points xheat

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Tamausia & Deltannor will join the party xcheer I’ll decide my entry soon :mrgreen:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Sol TV confirms that Solentoya will take part. Our entry to be decided soon. :D

randajad

Veteran
I updated the schedule, shortened the confirmation period so there will be more voting time. xheat

randajad

Veteran
nLGBxMK.png
5 REASONS BESIDE „CONGRATULATIONS“ TO VISIT FRISKÖPTISLÆTING
Get to know your host city

Frisköptislæting has been known throughout history as the odd one out. Over thousands of years, it was the most Griffin city in Natia and the most Natian city in Griffin. Two rivers are joined here. Two religions have flourished in its churches. Located in the northeast corner of the country, this more than 2000-year-old city shares a border with Ujedinjeni Gvozd (map link) with foods, languages and culture that are neither Griffin nor Natian: They are truly Lætingish, a culture of its own. Here are some reasons, besides WLSC Congratulations why Frisköptislæting is such a compelling destination for international visitors.

IF YOU GO
Because it houses the All-Natian Parliament, Frisköptislæting has an international airport offering connections to many cities throughout Natia. The high-speed train from Kralingslæting takes less than 2 hours, making the city a great destination for a day visit. However you get there, once you experience Frisköptislæting, you’ll want to return and stay longer!

Links for more information:

Last edited:

randajad

Veteran
vQGNqso.png
WELCOME TO THE ARENA OF LÆTINGMAA!
Where the magic will happen...

Arrenaa ot Lætingmaaotr has met a need previously unfulfilled by the numerous theatres in the Lætingmaa region. It has become an essential venue for large-scale musical events and international artists. The quality of the auditorium, its scenic and acoustic amenities and its sheer size, are perfectly suited to the expectations of leading music producers in particular, who have added the Färzas-Lætingish capital to their list of venues on their international tours.

Local and regional producers have also supported the idea of building such facilities. The Opera or the Philharmonic Orchestra are regular users of this modular auditorium which offers the audience impeccable conditions in terms of visibility, acoustic comfort and safety. Arena can host up to 12,079 spectators.
7013482753_dc55df0555_b.jpg
Destined above all to housing Griffin pop music shows and contemporary musical entertainment, the facilities can also cater for a broad range of events such as conventions and large-scale athletic meetings.

It offers Frisköptislæting and its principality an exceptional complex set in a stunning landscape and draws a large audience from well beyond the borders of Frisköptislæting’s metropolitan area. It has enhanced the cultural, tourist and economic attractiveness of Frisköptislæting and constituted a true asset for disseminating its reputation throughout Natia.

The complex was designed and built according to environmental-friendly principles, using sustainable or easily recyclable building materials as well as energy-saving methods. It was designed, in the Postmodern Expressionist style, by Griffin architect Makxsimilian Fuksas.

Applications update
Up to this moment we have 12 countries that have confirmed their intent to participate in the Congratulations show. Seven of them (Banan, Emsfrynt, Griffin Empire, Pyreica, Svobodnia, Tanoiro and Utopolis) confirmed their representatives. Remember this is the celebration of the 191-200 era, so only songs from this period are allowed, and the final deadline for confirmation stays July 30th at 23:59.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
randajad I love all these little promo segment things you're doing. xheat

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Sol TV has sent their entry in and confirmed it is indeed taking part. The entry selected was voted on through an online vote that only the Solentoyan people took part in, the podium finishers were not eligible to take part. The winning entry was voted for by 37% of people, which is 11% more than 2nd place and 21% more than 3rd.

randajad

Veteran
randajad I love all these little promo segment things you're doing. xheat
Thank you, I think I have two more ready :lol: I have had a bit of free time, so I got time to explore the country. xheat
Consuela had it rebranded as No and now sells it as her perfume.
I knoow, maybe Mr Perniola should join them in Green Room.
Sol TV has sent their entry in and confirmed it is indeed taking part. The entry selected was voted on through an online vote that only the Solentoyan people took part in, the podium finishers were not eligible to take part. The winning entry was voted for by 37% of people, which is 11% more than 2nd place and 21% more than 3rd.
Your entry is confirmed. xcheer

Last edited:
Top Bottom