Contact us

WLSC 63 in Vylkuzeme ~ Feel the Magic of Bird Songs ~ RESULTS from page #6

SRBIJA

Banned
Re: WLSC 63 in Vylkuzeme ~ Feel the Magic of Bird Songs ~ RESULTS: TODAY, 18:00 CET (from page #5)

So close :( Still a great result for me. :D Thanks for all the points guys!

DannyDS

Re: WLSC 63 in Vylkuzeme ~ Feel the Magic of Bird Songs ~ RESULTS: TODAY, 18:00 CET (from page #5)

xcheer congrats, Steph xcheer

Also, big thanks to all those who enjoyed my Tatar slutpop xheart

Veliky

I win the « Double-digit placing » prize. Let's drink to that!

SRBIJA

Banned

:p so you thought I would ignore your lovely choice... :p xsnooty :mrgreen:

xchicken Don't try to fool me again... :p

Oh and look who is about to enter NSC xshock1 xcheer xrunhug

EurovisionSmile

Veteran

@esc87fan - Stephanie, sorry, I had to delete the WLSC 64 thread! :lol:

I hope you've got everthing ready do things quickly again! ;)

Romeo

OOOOOOPPPSS I was late I thought I was only 30 mins late... I am stupid

Anyway Thank you to everyone who voted for Il-Bidu

Great show BTW!!

esc87fan

It's all good ES, I'm ready to start again! I'll have it posted shortly

as78

I have corrected SmileyLand's scoreboard with a little mistake in Kamandé score.
Sorry Kamandé and SmileyLand... :oops: I noticed it only after it was posted during the show.
But everything was right on remaining boards and total score tables. :)

as78

I'm so happy to end my WLSC era with hosting of this show and top-3 result. xcheer
Thank you for wonderful time with you guys and 5 amazing wins. xlove xbow xhug
I found many wonderful songs for my playlist from your entries and was proud to share with songs I love.

I hope you'll enjoy my NSC entries. xcheer

And hope to see you all on the main roster soon too. xlove xhug

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
I had a great time in WLSC! xcheer I've started in the bottom 5 and then I've always been in the top 10. xlove Two wins and the most special and memorable one certainly was when I won with one of my all-time favourite Portuguese songs. xlove xbow

Thank you all who enjoyed my WLSC entries! Our NSC entries will be slightly different and we bet on changing styles as much as possible, always with songs we love! I hope you enjoy our NSC entries and I'm waiting for all of you in the main roster. We will try to keep in touch with the WLSC and vote whenever it is possible for us to do so.

Congrats to Steph for winning this contest and the best of luck to all of you in it. :D Just enjoy this contest and see it as a way of getting ready for NSC.

Regards from SmileyLand & Folegandria! (a especial hug to Brent and to the guys who shared WLSC with me since "ancient" times :mrgreen:) xwave

Milos-BC

Finally managed to catch up to the rest of the results!

Congratulations to Steph on the deserved victory! xup :D I am also glad that my 12-pointer ended in top 10.

And thanks to everyone who voted for Belvist! xrunhug xcheer Yet another fantastic result :D I am more than satisfied with 5th place.

Also congratulations to Aigars for making a wonderful and beautiful show xrunhug :D I am sure he will keep up with all this work in NSC as well :D

Top Bottom